Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2001, 10:44 PM   #1
Zarthander
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Greetings, fellow Baldurholics. A few things have me stumped.. Edwin mentions something about a 'nether scroll' , which in my journal says ".. possibly hidden somewhere whithin the Ahtlanka graveyard tombs." Couldn't find the damn thing anywhere. Anyone know about this quest?
Also, I've aquired the silver pantaloons (through devilish means of my devilishy eeeevil 'zerker), and the gold pantaloons (though devilish means of CLUAConsole:CreateItem [img]smile.gif[/img] ). I've heard you could make them into this big crazy negative gazillion suit of armor that makes you look like a golem of sorts. It sounds quite worthy of my chest slot, no? Anybody know about this?

Thanks-
any help will be appreciated.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:53 PM   #2
Tokain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You have to find the bronze pantaloons or something like that and talk to some guy in ToB to make them. BTW the bronze pantaloons are in ToB also.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:55 PM   #3
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Zarthander:
Greetings, fellow Baldurholics. A few things have me stumped.. Edwin mentions something about a 'nether scroll' , which in my journal says ".. possibly hidden somewhere whithin the Ahtlanka graveyard tombs." Couldn't find the damn thing anywhere. Anyone know about this quest?
Also, I've aquired the silver pantaloons (through devilish means of my devilishy eeeevil 'zerker), and the gold pantaloons (though devilish means of CLUAConsole:CreateItem [img]smile.gif[/img] ). I've heard you could make them into this big crazy negative gazillion suit of armor that makes you look like a golem of sorts. It sounds quite worthy of my chest slot, no? Anybody know about this? Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

Spoilers..
The Nether scroll is in the southern dungeon of where Bohdi is. You enter the same tomb in the graveyard that you do to get to Bohdi. In the southern dungeon, if you wander around down there, you should run into the scroll.

Yes, you are correct about the armor. Except you're missing a pair of Pantaloons. The bronze one's are from Throne of Bhaal.

The CLUA code is Secret05 [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2001, 10:57 PM   #4
Tokain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh yeah, to get the nether scroll kill the lich in the tombs just south of the giant spider cocoon underneath the graveyard. I almost missed it too because if you explain to the lich that the cowled wizards forget about him he won't go hostile.
Old 11-20-2001, 11:17 PM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

I'd call the lich, weakened lich, cuz for me, he didn't have the true lich nature, he only had like level 6 and lower spells. No level 9 for me, and he was so sh*tty and crappy, that I chunked him with no prob.
Old 11-20-2001, 11:58 PM   #6
Zarthander
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oohhhh, OK. I guess I didn't explore that southern tomb enough. I thought I've done everything. I just got ToB so I'm gonna go look for those bronze pantaloons. Thanks for the info