Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2001, 02:57 AM   #1
mitsos

When was it? Did you really become like a radish with a sunburnt? Tell us about it.
Mine was when I tripped and fell in front of say, 500 people. I thought like I wanted to vanish from Earth, it was sooooooo humiliating.
Old 10-20-2001, 10:46 PM   #2
Debaser

i can think of an event that's definitely up there...

i went to this girl's party once, this girl i worked with...turns out a whole lot of people showed up, but i had drank so much goldschlager/wine/beer by then that i was in complete "auto pilot" mode, if you catch my drift. this seems to bring out my very beligerent side, so it turns out (from other people's account) that i maniacally berated almost everyone at the party, all the while 'puffing' on a cigarette that wasn't even lit. they said at a certain point i said "■■■■ you all!" and stormed out of her house.

as far as i remember, the next thing that happened was that i woke up in the back seat of my car by her house at about 6 in the morning...i felt like absolute hell, unsurprisingly, and i had peed my shorts. i drove home, took a shower, and filed that little event away in the "please do not repeat again" sector of my psyche.
Debaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 02:05 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Debaser, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can breath I'm laughing so hard, that was a priceless story!!!!!!!

------------------
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 06:04 PM   #4
Tom
Elminster

This is hard to say. Why would someone post an embarrasing act on a public place? Someone would have to have a lot of nerve to do such a thing. But the most embarrasing act i did was.

---- ------ ---- --- -- -- - ----- ---- ---. ---- ---- ------- -- ---- ------ ----. ------- ----- --- - -- -------.

That was truly embarrasing.

------------------

Coffee anyone?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 12:19 AM   #5
Lothar

When I was like 4, my parents were having a party for their friends. Well there was this lady that I did not like at all. So as they were serving up the brisquet I sneaked under the picnic table, dropped my spiderman drawers and gave some good ole citris al la Lance. LOL

I was a little shit back then lol

Lance
Old 10-22-2001, 06:30 AM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well I have a pretty good one from way back. It was New Years Eve 1981-82 and I was getting shipped over to Okinawa. They put everyone up at a transient barracks until they had a planeload so me and my buddy decided to celebrate New Years at the Enlistedmans club. Well we got EXTREMELY shit-faced, and somehow made it back to the barracks. Heres where it gets a bit hazy but everyone was kind enough to tell me what I did. Seems I woke having to take a leak and never made it to the head (bathroom) instead pissing all over some guy asleep in his rack (bunk). I then pushed him out of the rack and went to sleep in the piss-soaked sheets. So the guy went and got the guard seargant who dumped the mattress over sending me onto the concrete. I promptly got up and punched him. He then pushed me over (didnt take much due to drunkeness)helped me back up and sent me to my own rack. Yes, I put on quite a show
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 08:00 AM   #7
Jorath Calar
Harper

I was at a bar once, waiting to get served, I was very pissed/drunk and the girl/woman in front of me was taking her time. then her drinks finally came and she yelled at a guy that was waiting by the bar "Hey Joe come and pay for this". I patted her shoulder and asked "if I pay for this can I sleep with you tonight..." She slapped me right on the chin... as I said I was drunk and I didn't even remember it the next day, my friend told me and... I filed that under "Thing not to do again" drawer in my psyche too .
It is not the most embarrasing, but the one I can remember at the moment.

------------------
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 05:26 PM   #8
Sorcerer Alex

I was in a bar in Spain last year, and chatting away to this girl that I'd just met there. We were sitting near a pool table. She asked me 'have you pooled yet?' but I understood 'have you pulled yet?'(pull=score with the laydees). So I was like 'well, yea, but er, I quite like you actually...' and it was only then she understood.... ahhhh!

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

[This message has been edited by Sorcerer Alex (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 07:37 AM   #9
Debaser

isn't it funny that these "most embarrasing moments" all are related to alcohol in some capacity. BEWARE THE SAUCE!!!!
Debaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 08:30 AM   #10
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Here a non alcohol moment (though I have some of those too)

While I was in high school, one Friday night my parents were going to a party out of town and wouldn't be back until midnight. Since my parents never went out of town leaving me alone, I decided to take full advantage of the situation.

I invited my girlfriend, my best friend and his girl to come over. As couples we were always looking for places to be alone for intimate moments, and those are few and far between when you are 16 and 17.

We all met and my house around 8PM and 30 minutes later we had gone off to separate bedrooms. We occassionally came out for something to drink or eat, but invariably went back to the bedrooms.

About 10 o'clock as my girlfriend as I were involved in an intimate moment, my friend's girl came bursting into the room saying my parents were home. It only took her a minute or so to convince me she wasn't kidding which meant I had about 60 seconds to straighten my bedroom, get dressed, and appear innocent.

I almost made it, I got my naked girlfriend into the bathroom with most of her cloths, I straightened the bed enough so it wouldn't look like it had been "in use", and began to dress.

I got my shirt on, then stepped into my pants and underwear which were, fortunately, just like I had stepped out of them. I put my feet through the holes in the underwear and jeans, knowing I was down to seconds. I bent over at the waist, grabbed the waist of my jeans from the floor and quickly stood up, pulling them up. Unfortunately, my underwear caught mid thigh.

At that moment, my mother opened the door to a side view of me standing with my back arched and my still "excited" member standing at full attention! Of course, having your mother see you in a fully sexually excited state is enough to deflate even the "biggest" of "egos".

She closed the door. I don't really remember what was said after I took everyone home and came back, but I'll always remember that feeling of shame

------------------

"Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins."
Ronn_Bman is offline   Reply With Quote