Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-11-2002, 07:29 PM   #11
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
Follow these instructions:

*I herby deny resposibility for any harmful side effects resulting from this procedure*

1)Go three days without sleep. Survive on caffine.

2)Turn out all lights and watch all four Alien files and both Predator films

3)Load up Aliens Versus Predator (The original is best, but the sequel is acceptable)

4)If your not shit-your-pants, hide in the corner, wake up screaming scared by now then you are not entirley human.
No, that's... that's pure evil
Alien vs Predator is bad enough... but after that?? *shudders* That's just wrong.
Old 05-11-2002, 07:39 PM   #12
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Nightmare on elm street for NES was pretty scary for its time You can also try fatal frame for the ps2 and the scariest game of all time Luigi's Mansion [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2002, 07:45 PM   #13
Tiamat
Banned User

How about a game were you are ME! LOL. You get to freak people out! Or..... play Resident Evil at midnight with lots of bass and lights off...... then watch the sixth sense and pet cemetery........
Old 05-11-2002, 08:17 PM   #14
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Phantasmagoria 1&2, I never played them much myself, not my kind of game. But from watching others play them I can say that they are QUITE freaky. Max Payne is a shooter but it has some VERY freaky dream sequences.....
yeah, ive played Max Payne and i remember the dream stuff. that was some freaky s**t! i think games that scare the crap out of ppl are cool !

i JUST watched a horror movie called What Lies Beneath. now thats one hell of a scary movie! horror movies are very interesting [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2002, 09:50 PM   #15
Glorfindel

I've HEARD that System Shock 2 is very scary.
Old 05-11-2002, 09:53 PM   #16
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

ive got the scariest game of them all for your puter...
frogger 3d aaaaahhhhh
Old 05-11-2002, 10:02 PM   #17
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Heya! do you know any REALLY freaky games? i`d love to play one and experience s**t in the pants from a game . ive heard sofar that Thief is supposed to be very spooky. that game has been Game of the Year and also very popular but very few ppl played it over(the third level is supposed to be freaky [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Alien Vs. Predator 2, ive heard, is scary too.
please, tell me about some other freaky games.
As the others said--System Shock 2. BUT....... 2 other even MORE scary games:

Thief 1
Thief 2: Metal Age

You WILL jump out of your seat. It blows away PVA2 too. You play a Thief--Garret, and OMG.. sneaking around in the dark, and the Guards and people have REAL good AI. Not like "you get close and we know you are there" like in Quake or something.. TOTALLY awesome..

You can get Thief 1 'Gold' or Thief 2 in the BARGIN BINS now!! That doesn't mean they are bad at ALL.. It's already a classic.

You use Arrows a lot in the game--water arrows to put torches on the wall out (So you can hide in the dark). Fire arrows, Moss arrows (To walk quietly over metal floors and stuff).. Rope Arrows.. Sword, Blackjack (Knock people out from behind when you sneak up on them).

Thief III: The Keepers will be out this Summer/Fall, and I can't wait!!!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 05-11-2002, 10:08 PM   #18
Glorfindel

I personally didnt find Theif 2 that scary (Ive only played the demo ) But if ya say so Z [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2002, 10:13 PM   #19
lroyo

I have to agree with Ziroc here! System Shock 2, Thief and Thief 2 are by far the creepiest games I've played. Fantastic games as well!

Old 05-11-2002, 10:28 PM   #20
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Lands of Lore II for some reason on and off gave me the creeps, depended on where I was. The sound effects coupled with the monsters coming for you in first person just got to me LOL!

Reality Show Recaps