Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-03-2002, 10:31 PM   #11
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ugh, miserably hot up here too. I hate! the heat! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Ach, sorry, I get heat stroke very easily and tend to be down when it's real hot like this. Doesn't help that m'laddie's away. *brings calendar into the new cafe* Ach, ach, ach.

I need someone to beat up...where's Talthy and leggy?
Old 07-03-2002, 11:16 PM   #12
SomeGuy
Unicorn

You can beat me up Lioness. I'm to beat up from my firework launching to feel anything.I lit a Roman Candle and it came out of the wrong end...RIGHT INTO MY FACE!!! It hurt too!OW!Now I have blisters all over me and oh no I small like fire crackers!

[ 07-03-2002, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-03-2002, 11:18 PM   #13
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Ack! I hope you have AC Willard at your home! It has been horribly hot and humid here today, Code Red on the heat index. It's still 95 degrees outside and it is 10:30pm! If the heat doesn't get to you, the pollution surely will, take care out there Willard and drink lots of Gatorade!
95 degrees?Have you guyts even gone into the hundreds yet!?I've been burning my butt in the heat of about 102 degrees at days.Mostly it's in the 90s,but when it decides to get hot it gets hot.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-03-2002, 11:58 PM   #14
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Why is everyone so quiet? *Looks and sees that no one is here.* Darn
Old 07-04-2002, 12:02 AM   #15
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

you do not know heat... you could not possibly even comprehend heat... we've been having power outages every day here and we are brushing the equator in Cuba... HAVE YOU NO COMPREHENSION OF THE UTTER PAIN WHICH COMES FROM SUCH HEAT! O_O it's even hot at night! you'd think that without a sun in the sky the air would cool a little but for some remains and it just seems to build up and bake... in the daylight it boils, int he night it bakes, im looking on TV and its showing tripple didget numbers out there, black flags, and the heat has only just started to set in! and the power outages are becoming more frequent too, whch means less air conditioning and it's just unbearable!!

aside from my temperate situation...

HAPPY 4RTH OF JULY they already shot off the fireworks here, I bet the Alqueda and Taliban heard the explosions and got scared $@#ºless...

anyway... im gonna go to bed now... its going on 12:00 and the 4rth is comming up... I always wonder if Fidel watches the lights int he sky too >_> we used to not even have them up until 2 years ago... well anyway... g'night!

Technically im usually in the US by this time of year, so really, this is my First 4rth of July in cuba... hoooooraaaah... -_-

here's a little picture i edited...

Old 07-04-2002, 12:06 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
OK, so I used tomorrow's date.. hmmm you think I'm anticipating anything?

Jim's bus is going to be about 3 hrs later than we planned.. but he's almost here!
So are you excited yet or what? What time will he finally step foot in your house tomorrow? Make sure to take a second to both say Hi before you go, errr.,, set off some 4th of July fireworks! [/QUOTE]ROTFL! Um..we have a hotel for a few days.. gonna let the roomie have some peace and quiet this weekend.. And uh.. yah.. the fireworks... should start um... well any time after four pm.. LOL

He's arriving a few hrs later than planned, had a connection problem before Chicago but is back on track. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lioness, nasty weather isn't it!? Out my way it's supposed to be better tomorrow, though! Hope it is in your area! Hey, Lioness! Please keep an eye on things and make new Cafe's as needed over the next five days? I'll check in on Mon or Tues I think.
Old 07-04-2002, 03:16 AM   #17
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hi Amber,
Have fun

Got my copy of NWN but I feel a bit let down by the single player mod - I know it's designed more for multiplayer but does anyone else that's played it reckon the henchmen feel as though they were added in at the last second?
Maybe it's just me but I also feel as though the whole new rules system is dumbed down from what it used to be?

Still not feeling the best. I hate being sick
Old 07-04-2002, 04:26 AM   #18
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Happy 4th of July to all you American boys and girls out there. Downunda, get well soon dude ! And Cloudy, have a good time and don't do anything that i wouldn't do !
Old 07-04-2002, 08:21 AM   #19
Lioness
Jack Burton

Well, johnny, that leaves the door wide open.

Will do, CLoud Ma'am! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I will be going on vacation Saturday though...before I leave I'll *apoint* someone to make new cafe threads. [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img]

G'morning everyone! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Still stifling here, but I think it's supposed to get better today. *crosses fingers* Have I mentioned that I hate the heat? [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2002, 08:28 AM   #20
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Hi Amber,
Have fun

Got my copy of NWN but I feel a bit let down by the single player mod - I know it's designed more for multiplayer but does anyone else that's played it reckon the henchmen feel as though they were added in at the last second?
Maybe it's just me but I also feel as though the whole new rules system is dumbed down from what it used to be?

Still not feeling the best. I hate being sick
Hi, Dunda. Well, it's early days, yet. Remember how it took a while, even in SoA, to get to know your PC's? In this one, it's more like PS: T, in that you have to talk to them. Sharwyn is definitely a complex li'l NPC with a story to tell, you just have to play her a while.
Amazingly enough, the Dallas area is cooler than NY or Massa. We just barely got to 90 yesterday. Overcast and cool this AM, but it's supposed to burn off.
Happy 4th, everyone! Galadria is making devilled eggs and fajitas for our family picnic.