Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-08-2001, 03:58 PM   #151
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
PC crashing must be going around... Mine just did and I was pretty much forced to go upgrade IE to 5.5). Your account here isn't PC specific though... Did you loose your password? Ziroc will email it to you as all that is stored on his servers (I know as he's bailed me out more than once on the password thing) No... *SIGH* I haven't heard from Relic yet and I can't help but be worried. Zeeke too? *HUGS* Maybe we can sit together and worry? I have some cafe-mocha mixed up... Would you care for one, my dear?
*bilqis gratefully accepts the cafe mocha and Hug and sits next to her friend*
Thank you for the invitation. It is difficult to sit and wait isn't it? I hope they're both ok. *sigh* While adventurers of pure heart like Zeeke & The.Relic are kind and charming loves, they do cause worry when they disappear. *sigh*

My email is also kaput being on THAT computer. I do have a hotmail account but decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a backup. I'll use this one at work if I ever get time to post there! ha! But to answer your question, yes, I lost the password with the hd crash.

How has your day been? Have you done anything fun? You've been doing wonderful things with this place. *looks around* I especially like the flowers on the mantel ~ so spring-like!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

(Most Happy Receiver of Zeeke75)

[This message has been edited by bilqis2 (edited 04-08-2001).]
Old 04-08-2001, 04:04 PM   #152
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Nothing 'fun' really... More Network+ study *YAWN* and mock-up tests *YIKES* And PC doctoring, of course. IE kept crashing and I can't get Netscape to work right in Windows 2000... *SIGH* You could email Ziroc from a different email account (there's a link on this page) Even open a new email account for youself if need be (Give him your original user name and email account info but tell him to respond to the new one). Wish I could come over and help with your poor PC. I'm pretty good at recovery as all my PC's have put me through my paces! Mmmmmm, this cafe-mocha does hit the spot, doesn't it?

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-08-2001, 04:10 PM   #153
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Yes, I do love cafe mocha! How did you know it was my favorite? Luckily Charean's bunny is really adept at repairing computers, so I put my wizard on the phone with her bunny and there may be a repair in a bit. It keeps telling me that it can't find files it may need to run certain applications though. Now why doesn't it say WHICH files for crying out loud?? Very frustrating.

I will email Ziroc if we can't get my computer going. I am very spoiled.

------------------

Old 04-08-2001, 04:19 PM   #154
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Bilqis!!! WOOHOO!!! Just got an email from Relic! His monitor bit the dust last night right in the middle of our dance! Don't think your spoiled at all, my dear, but that's coming from someone in the same boat... Maybe my perspective is a little biased? You haven't heard from Zeeke??? Come to think of it, I haven't seen KDog either... Hmmmmm, hope everything's okay. Charean has a computer-wiz bunny? Sounds very useful! I started keeping my passwords and whatnot on 'tree-media' (a notebook ) but I must admit I'm a little flakey about it and have been trying to get into an internet drive for weeks now 'cause I can't find any password/user-name info on any of my PC's (here or at work) and I can't remember what it was! *SIGH* Think I'll sit down with that notebook tonight and update it!!!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 04-08-2001).]
Old 04-08-2001, 04:28 PM   #155
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

The.Relic's monitor crashed?? OH NO!!! Does he plan to get a new one soon?? Should we have a garage sale to raise some funds to help?? My oh my.. we can't NOT have The.Relic's presence in here every day. That would be like.. well, just not good at all.

KDog & Zeeke were adventuring together last night. I'm sure they're fine, but that's why you haven't seen them lately. It feels like ages and ages since I've seen him. *heartsick look crosses her face*

Thank you for being here tho. You are good company.

------------------

Old 04-08-2001, 04:30 PM   #156
Charean
Hathor

*wanders in looking a little dazed*

It is SO SPRING!!! All the trees are in bloom and the temps in the 70s and everyone seems to have a bike today!!! Wow!

Hey Bili - I know your puter is sick... but I will sacrifice my cat to the puter gods if you think it will help!
Heck... I could just do that anyway!

Hello LadyRae - How are things where you are?

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
The secret is knowing the rules so you can bend/break them selectively!!!
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Musketeer of Fast Fourward
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 04-08-2001, 04:33 PM   #157
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

There, there... And LadyRae pats her friend's shoulder in sympathy... No, he took it to a repair shop and I guess the poor old thing is chugging along again. I'm thinking he might drop in later but might have some rl stuff to do (he didn't say). He said he would be delighted to correspond with you, BTW (I gave him your addy...) Here, let me top off your cup... Or would you care for something a bit stronger?

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-08-2001, 04:34 PM   #158
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Hi Charean! How are you today?? You're lucky to have spring. We got more snow.

LadyRae: What exactly did The.Relic say? I'm worried about him too. And how is his hand?

------------------

Old 04-08-2001, 04:35 PM   #159
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
*wanders in looking a little dazed*

It is SO SPRING!!! All the trees are in bloom and the temps in the 70s and everyone seems to have a bike today!!! Wow!

Hey Bili - I know your puter is sick... but I will sacrifice my cat to the puter gods if you think it will help!
Heck... I could just do that anyway!

Hello LadyRae - How are things where you are?

Doing well, Char! Got yourself a tetch of Spring-fever, eh? That was cancelled here-abouts... *SIGH* Cold AND rainy. Go figure!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-08-2001, 04:39 PM   #160
Charean
Hathor

will be back - hooking up new monitor.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
The secret is knowing the rules so you can bend/break them selectively!!!
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Musketeer of Fast Fourward
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex