Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 02:34 AM   #1
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

ive read all the descriptions so plz dont refer me to the manual...

see if ive got this right:

prot from mag weapons/mantle/imp mantle can be taken down by breach. is there a spell that protects from breach? (not counting spell trap)

im playing a mage for the first time and have noticed that enemy spellcasters always try to lower my spell protections but never my physical ones. do they ever or am i just getting lucky?
Old 10-05-2001, 03:13 AM   #2
Ugaya
Manshoon

Spell Shield and Spell Immunity can protect you from Breach. And you're right, enemy mages go for your spell protections. I never encountered one who tried to bring my combat protections down.
Old 10-05-2001, 09:03 AM   #3
Rikard

As far as i know you cannot prtect yourself from magic piercing spells except imvisibility

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Official Register of the Top Posters;
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...