Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-06-2000, 10:14 AM   #1
Filt

Please help me!
I don't know how to get from Valeia to the next map (Ishad N-ha). I'v got the signet of the mavin and have talked to the oracle, but I can't get to Ishad N'ha or the Serpent Lair. Why?

Old 12-06-2000, 10:21 AM   #2
Silversword

Make sure you have used every conversation option available with the oracles. If you don't, you can't get the passage at the other end of the cavern opened up.

Old 12-06-2000, 10:23 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

If Regis were here he'd tell you the exact key word you need to use with the Oracles.

I think it is "destiny" but if you just keep talking to the Oracles and using all the words that show in the talk window, eventually they will open up the western passage!

Wyv
Old 12-06-2000, 10:23 AM   #4
dcch

You need to go back to the Oracles... Keep talking to them.. until every word option is used, and eventually the one in the middle will disappear, and the the way to Ishad Hna (to the left of them) will be open for passage.

If you have the mind leech spell.. you can use this to drag out key words you may not have used yet.

Good luck,
dh