Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2002, 10:47 PM   #11
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

In other words, it's not the size of your number of posts, it's what you do with them that counts... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-26-2002, 10:55 PM   #12
Tiamat
Banned User

Ill get my cusins the No-Nos from Survivor to bite u cloudy!
Old 03-26-2002, 11:00 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
In other words, it's not the size of your number of posts, it's what you do with them that counts... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
Oh yah..

Cloudypie
Old 03-27-2002, 12:38 AM   #14
Kaneida
The Magister

Well...looks like Cloudy answers my question just by showing up. Over 7000! You guys are very enthusiastic! Yes, I like Ironworks too but not that much. I prefer traveling around the Web.

Cool sig Tiamat!
Old 03-27-2002, 08:39 AM   #15
Nordoki
Dungeon Master

Cloudy is trying to see if the rumour is true that after you get 7500 posts you get a free toaster. He has all these Eggos and Pop Tarts that he is just dying to eat.
Old 03-27-2002, 08:53 AM   #16
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Nordoki:
Cloudy is trying to see if the rumour is true that after you get 7500 posts you get a free toaster. He has all these Eggos and Pop Tarts that he is just dying to eat.
Err, Nordoki, Cloudy is a she, not a he.
Kaneida, some of us like it here so much that Ziroc has to throw us out from time to time to clean up the place and feed Choc, his cat. Just me, I've been to other boards, and I don't like 'em.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-27-2002, 09:02 AM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*chuckle* Yes, last time I looked, I am indeed a she.

HEHE.. well, I also go to other boards, Kaneida. I moderate over at the Cyber-Galactic Refugee Camp (nickname : IceAngel) and I am a member of 3 or 4 other places as well.

To put things in perspective I had 1000 posts on the old IW but we dropped to zero when this new board began. The post counts aren't so important as the fun we have posting to each other! And we do have lots of fun!

LOL@ toaster... hehe.. I COULD use a new one...

Cloudykins
Old 03-27-2002, 09:16 AM   #18
Sir Exxon
Zartan

......and the Spamming-queen rises again! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Looks like the old days have set some real marks on you, Cloudy!
Whispers: *Psst, Kaneida!* Cloudy has the lead in posts here. She's a big, BIG spammer! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

see ya!
Old 03-27-2002, 09:57 AM   #19
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Kicks Tiamat and his sig, the constipated octopus, out of the thread* The Spam Lord has arrived.... *Sees Cloudy in the thread* Did I say Spam? I meant: "The Lord of Interesting, Insightful and Philosophical Posts Which Are Also Usually Long"

*Kicks Tiamat's sig until it stops moving*

Free toaster? Wow! Look out Cloudy! I'm going for 7500 posts before the end of the day! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But what if it's an.... Evil toaster?
Old 03-27-2002, 10:52 AM   #20
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Cloudy!
In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall the truth be established.
2nd Corinthians, 13:1.