Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-14-2002, 11:28 PM   #1
Snowblind
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My question is if i kill both side Trang and Umpani can i still finish the game ? Im sick of being a spy and just mass mutitlate both side and get lots of exp and money possible items like that staff in Trang room [img]smile.gif[/img] And also i killed that little rat Sparkles when she left my and later on she returned to sleeping room in Umpani base ??? How can she come back to life with 50 arrows stuck in her back ? she wont talk now eather. And also what npc that join you that wont leave because there scared to go someplace ? SO far that robot is the ONLY 1 ive seen. SO FAR. Vi she deserves an axe stuck in her back for leaving before i went swimming. Myles for going to Martens Bluff, Sparkles for Martens Bluff... Why cant they stay maybe they could level while they are there. Im off to wipe out the Umpani base......
quote:

Killing is my business and business is good....
Snowblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 12:17 AM   #2
ice3
Drow Warrior

A guy that did chaotic evil. Well I was thinking the same, but the problem is I want to get the max XP I can before slaining all the folks.

Yes you can finish the game. You can get the letters of alliance from the dead corps [img]smile.gif[/img]

When I have my final alliance and the last relic I will clean dominus from the precense of all aliens I may preserve the shop holders since I need reload from time to time
Old 02-15-2002, 02:23 AM   #3
Mage_77
Manshoon

Best way to get tons of exp like that is to do "all" the quests upto destroying the bases/ships. Once your upto that point estroy one of the bases then go get the exp "first" before you destroy the others.

I do this fairly often now as the Umpani especially have a chance to drop Peacemaker arrows which arent easy to find.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:34 AM   #4
Zeios
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by ice3:

When I have my final alliance and the last relic I will clean dominus from the precense of all aliens

You do know that your characters are aliens too? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Zeios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 12:51 AM   #5
ice3
Drow Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Zeios:

You do know that your characters are aliens too? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

YES [img]smile.gif[/img] But they are alien to me. I have no Umpani and No Trang in my team. So they are aliens to me

Slain them all I say!
Old 03-14-2002, 01:18 PM   #6
GenXCub
Drow Warrior

Historically, all conquering people have never considered themselves alien. It's normally seen as clearing the path for their new home... in essence, cleansing the existing beings so that the conquerors won't be aliens anymore.