Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2003, 05:50 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Hello Ziroc and fellow Gamers CB here looking for some late night fun all Tonight or an all day dungeon crawl Sunday works too. If Ziroc will turn on the server we could have a good team effort tonight. I have spent the past four days developing my new character for EfU.

On the 15th of July Larry_OHF posted that he was building a few characters to use on Zirocs Undermountain MOD and asked for advice. Well, That sounded like one great idea. With some help of the NWN offical site Forums and the Posts here at IW by Animal and Micah Foehammer as well as a few other sorces I have developed 4 new characters. well, 3 anyway I'm still working on the 4th one and thought maybe I would check in here before I got finished.

CHARACTER #1
I now have an "Elf-Ranger/Arcane Archer" and this guy can kick some major butt. The weekend before last we met somebody in the Undermountain that had what a few of us called the Luke Skywalker Bow and he was laying waist to every monster and demon that he came upon and doing it from 75 feet away. I am now that guy!!! Keep an eye out for the Crimson Archer with the luke Skywalker Bow. I love the Seeker Arrow that will chase the bad guys around corners and the Hail of Arrows that will send arrows to every Target in front of you. If you use Hail of Arrows with Rapid Shot you can take out 10 charaters at a time and
then run to your next hidding place to fire next volly just remember to use your Imbued Arrows for the first round.
I started with one level of wizard then 9 levels of Ranger then 10 levels of Arcane Archer. this seemed to be the best way to get to the Arcane levels without getting the message that you can't use the Arcane spells.

CHARACTER #2
I made him A Human-Fighter/Blackguard and I made him as Evil as he can possiably be. This is A first for me, playing EVIL is A strange way of playing. It just feels funny to be the one kicking people when their down and demanding, that if they want your help they have too pay more of a reward than that. Instead of returning the armor to the poor spirit you Hack him up and keep the armor and sell it instead. EVIL Points are cool. Not to mention the power of your Melay weapons.

CHARACTER #3
I made an Arcane Archer/Bard(Arrow Singer)
This time I used a Half-Elf=Fighter 2/Bard 8/Arcane Archer 10. I used a little help from the NWN forums for him. First, 2 levels of Fighter, 8 levels of the Bard, then 10 full levels of Arcane Archer. I think He is even more powerful than the first AA I built, with all the wizards spells on top of the power of the Bow makes this guy is unbeliveable. You are just going to have to see him working all he needs is a lightsaver,OH yeah the wand he uses is kind of like a lightsaver!

CHARACTER #4
I have gone from totaly EVIL to Goody Two Shoes Human-Paladin/Harper Scout. But I don't like him for use in EfU He is going to get his but kicked so I'm thinking I'll just use him in the single player game. I'm going to start A Human Rogue Assassin/Shadow Dancer instead. so let see what happens later this week with that Character.
Old 07-19-2003, 08:22 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

What time are you in? Is anyone going to be there tonight? I want to but do not know if I can tonight, or if tomorrow late in the afternoon is better, but will not even try if nobody even answers this post.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:10 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I'll be in at 10:40 if its up and its is 9:11 now so I'll keep checking back evey once in awhile
Old 07-19-2003, 09:13 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I will keepa watch out as well here for signs of a game starting, but cannot promise that I will make it tonight. I need some early sleep. If I am not here, then I will definately make it tomorrow. Let's see what happens.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:27 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Ok larry I'll be checking every few minuites. If you have Ziroc's phone number call him and ask him to turn it on we Want to play.
Old 07-19-2003, 10:38 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Animal & Larry I'm sticking with this for the next couple of hours and hopefully Ziroc will turn EfU on. Everybody Chant, Turn it on, Turn it on, Turn it on. I can't here you!! Turn it on, LOL
Old 07-19-2003, 10:47 PM   #7
Chewbacca
Zartan

I'm game. I'll bring a pure level 15 mage tonight if it goes up.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 11:03 PM   #8
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Great Chew! Now ask your mage to send A Knock spell to the Undermountain MOD! LOL
Old 07-20-2003, 06:46 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Did you guys game last night?

I am looking for a game tonight. I may stay up as late as 11pm to see if the game comes on, then if it does, I'm in to the end.

BTW...What character do you want me to bring in?

Fighter
Druid
Sorcerer

My other three are not yet finished.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:48 PM   #10
Animal
Gold Dragon

Did I miss out Sat night? Darn it, I was looking forward to some more Undermountain. Oh well, I've got a few hours tonight, so hopefully the Undermountain will be online, and we can go talk to 'Ol Boney. [img]smile.gif[/img]