Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-11-2001, 01:48 PM   #11
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Sure..
guess I'll just tell my teacher I flunked because some danish guy wanted me to kill some aliens [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'll be there as soon as I can
Old 12-11-2001, 04:28 PM   #12
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hiii everybody! who wants to listen to a little bit of music? no? well TOO BAD! you're gonna hear it anyway! who to play... anto-flag or... anti-flag, i guess!
Old 12-11-2001, 05:22 PM   #13
onthepequod
Quintesson

Hello, everyone! Sorry to hear about your bellyache Mel. I hope it is replaced by a wonderful day.

Right now I am looking out my window, 26 stories up, over the city of Minneapolis as the sun is about to set on a beautiful afternoon. It’s 46 degrees here, which is unheard of this time of year.
Old 12-11-2001, 06:15 PM   #14
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Hello, everyone! Sorry to hear about your bellyache Mel. I hope it is replaced by a wonderful day.

Right now I am looking out my window, 26 stories up, over the city of Minneapolis as the sun is about to set on a beautiful afternoon. It’s 46 degrees here, which is unheard of this time of year.

We get the loveliest sunsets in Nottingham at this time of year. If it's clear you can see the outline of the leafless trees against a sky with all the colors of the rainbow, yellowm right through to deep blue. I always end up stopping and staring on my way home, but it's a shame it gets dark so early.

It sounds like people are generally having a bit of a rough time at the moment, and I'm no exception. Lets hope it all gets better soon so we can all have a bit of Christmas cheer.

Could I have a nice big juicy slice of Dundee cake please, to go with the cup of tea I have sitting here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] - licking lips
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 12-11-2001, 07:25 PM   #15
Lioness
Jack Burton

Tea for Mel, Cake for Staralfur...Something for Regin...

Hi everyone! HOw are you all? How's your december going?

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angelwings.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2001, 07:58 PM   #16
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

*Slurps tea, then takes a huge bite out of the delicious cake* - ahhhh - that hit the spot (Men Behaving badly reference).

I'm feeling a bit tired out at the minute, because of a hard couple of weeks sorting out a HUGE project for my degree. It's worth about 5% of the total mark, so it is worth getting right. I handed it in today, which was quite a relief, but I didn't get a lot of sleep last night (Ok I could have been more organised, but MS Word wasn't being very helpful either). Fortunately term finishes tomorrow, and I will have plenty of time over Xmas to recover before work proper starts again.

What are everyones plans for the holiday season? Anyone off anywhere nice?
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 12-11-2001, 08:04 PM   #17
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, all. (Orders pretzels and a glass of club soda. Furtivly pours into club soda from small flask) Neb, you'd better watch your back, Aelia's after you, and I think I hear a flamethrower cranking up.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 12-12-2001, 12:32 AM   #18
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Evening all. Love the cafe sign cloudy, Saz is really talented there isnt he?

Have a good christmas all! Hope you have fun.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 12-12-2001, 01:17 AM   #19
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Good eve all. Just got done with the 1 am feeding and figured I would check in and see how y'all are a doin. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
The baby is a beauty and so far she is much easier then our first
Hope everyone's health is good and there weather fine. It's kinda a
bummer being December and it's 82 F outside. I have my A/C running

Well anywho, off to play with my baby
I have found new love and am overjoyed....
Bye for now
Old 12-12-2001, 07:51 AM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

Congrats on the baby Elif. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's great you're having so much fun with her. I hope you're wife is doing ok, too? [img]smile.gif[/img]