Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-20-2001, 06:50 PM   #141
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Here Tancred have some roasted orc, did I say orc I meant, shut up dont ask me what your all eating just eat it dammit. Heres some grease for the sword and something big stupid and ugly and obviously deserving of smiting is going to come through those portals.

When I say we win no matter what that of course discounts the possibility of lord shield going insane, turning off the bar rules and torchering everybody slowly to death. The thread says its the final bar and hes very creepy these days notice the smaell of cloves and hes so morbid, think about it people hes already mad and the time is coming. The final bar hes going to kill us all RUN

------------------
Old 06-20-2001, 07:03 PM   #142
Melusine
Dracolisk

OOC
Priceless, Tancred, priceless!

IC
~"Come over to the barbecue, big guy" says Mel, patting Tancred on the shoulder and surreptitiously stuffing a hankie in his hand. "Have some toasted squid, and I'll give your sword and armour a good oiling in the meantime"~

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-20-2001, 07:11 PM   #143
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:

When I say we win no matter what that of course discounts the possibility of lord shield going insane, turning off the bar rules and torchering everybody slowly to death. The thread says its the final bar and hes very creepy these days notice the smaell of cloves and hes so morbid, think about it people hes already mad and the time is coming. The final bar hes going to kill us all RUN

My bar thread names match the Star Trek films - Star Trek V was The Final Frontier

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-20-2001, 07:18 PM   #144
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Quote:

My bar thread names match the Star Trek films - Star Trek V was The Final Frontier

OOC: Or are you just SAYING that?

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 07:21 PM   #145
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Dammit no mass hysteria, Lord Shield you should have kept it quiet. Do we get to fight the Borg at some point that would be fun seeing as technicaly I dont think you die.

Would that Encard fellow please unleash his beasties from the portals or how about you do it LS Let loose say a lot of talkative brown dragons or is it bronze.

------------------
Old 06-20-2001, 08:15 PM   #146
Encard
Quintesson

The portals change slightly, and a group of HUTs (Highly Unpleasant THings) steps out. Encard examines them, and... OH, NO! They are... a bit ovr 2 score Fallen Solars, and another score of Fallen Planetars! THis can't be good... Encard begins chanting his spell (Enhanced RaBid Fruit Tree's Rage) as the evil creautres begin their attack...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 06-20-2001, 09:16 PM   #147
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Razzen, Kivan and Tiax look at the creatures for a few seconds and then turn back to their drinks, Neb however, stands up and shouts "Stand back everyone! I shall now unleash and utterly horrible spell so evil, deathbringing, mind-consuming, brain-melting, world-destroying and really, really nasty that you will all be destroyed unless you flee now!" He then pulls out an old and battered spellbook that contains only 12th level spells, it has only 5 pages, he flips to the 4th page and recoils from the page in horror at what he is about to unleash, but he calms down quickly and begins casting the spell, when he finishes the spell a portal appears and he flees up the stairs(Kivan, Tiax and Razzen already fled because they look over his shoulder when he opened the spellbook and saw what he was going to cast.) out of the portal steps a pink dinosaur with the name Barney, as soon as it starts speaking the HUT's scream in horror and attempt to flee, but the portals have already sealed themselves shut and dissapeared in an attempt to prevent the influence of Barney from spreading across the planes.
Old 06-20-2001, 09:46 PM   #148
Encard
Quintesson

Encard finishes his spells, causing five --or is it 6? Or more? It's impossible to tell, with their massive blurring/Aversion Affect-- gargantuan RaBid Fruit Trees to rip several of the Fallen Solars to little pieces, then disappear. Even the influence of Barney is not strong enough for this, though, and the Fallen creatures are able to destroy the thing (*shudder*). They chant out their spells, but Encard has already cast again in the time it took them to disple the Purple Fiend, launching a pack of the Weasels of Apocalypse at the Fallen Solars, as the other Bar patrons draw their weapons and begin to chant their own spell (if they are so inclined). As the Weasels dissipate, several of the Fallen Planetars suddenly explode --but not in the usual sense of the word. Their very essence, all their atoms, every part of them suddenly loses its cohesiohn and swiftly drifts appart, leaving them without even corpses.
Encard: Nice work there. Now, KILL!!!
However, about a score of the Fallen SOlars and half a score of Fallen Planetars have decided to put an end to Encard, and join in a fiendish evil magic... compressing Encards soul into a useless little ball which is unable to do anything! However, Encard has a Contingency set for just such an occasion, and it immediately releases the spell of Encard's Soul Explosion, bringing it back to normal. He begins to continue visitning his wrath on these creatures of darkness... put forth by the spell Encard's Hopefully Righteous Wrath! THings die! DEATH!!!
Encard: DIE!!!
Encard blasts multiple other creatures as the rest of the Bar patrons destroy many of the others...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 06-21-2001, 03:46 AM   #149
Lord Shield

Quote:
Dammit no mass hysteria, Lord Shield you should have kept it quiet. Do we get to fight the Borg at some point that would be fun seeing as technicaly I dont think you die.

Would that Encard fellow please unleash his beasties from the portals or how about you do it LS Let loose say a lot of talkative brown dragons or is it bronze.

OOC: No - Tancred, check the Bar names:
BG2 Bar 2 - The Wrath of Bhaal
BG2 Bar 3 - The Search for Beer
I didn't start thread 4
The next one will be either "The Undiscovered Beer" or "The Beer Country"
nice one, Jab - looking outside, Tiaz sees a metal cube heading this way - THE BORG!!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-21-2001).]

Old 06-21-2001, 07:50 AM   #150
Sigmar
Unicorn

Then suddenly a figure stands up, the holes in his body close and it is as it was never hurt. Tiax stares in fear at the hideous beast that men all over the realms whisper in hushed tones, Barney. Then Tiax gasps in horror, Barney was heading right for him. Neb and the others had already began running but Tiax found himself unable to. It was the dreaded gaze of Barney, capable of freezing anything on the spot. Then the singing began. People tried to cover their ears to keeep the noise out but it was no use, blood started pouring out of them, and the relentless singing would not stop
"I hug you, you hug me, we're a big happy family!".
Then it happened Tiax could only stare at the oncoming mass of purple with green spots and then it happened, the death hug. Tiax could feel the energy being drained from him as the huge hands picked him up and squashed him, all he could do is die or wait to be saved. He really hoped SOMEONE would.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 06-21-2001).]