Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-02-2003, 02:02 PM   #11
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I tried to get on the 29th to see if anyone made a happy bday thread for me. I've been trying every single day too [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Anyway, my games be calling. Cya'll later [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 02:13 PM   #12
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I'm kind of glad IW was down, not for you guys of course, but just because I was out of town an unable to get to a computer. So, I am glad I didn't miss anything in my RP forum. Thanks for being ever vigilant Z and putting in all those hours on your weekend off fixing us. I vote we turn this into a Ziroc appreciate thread.

THANKS ZIROC!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 02:32 PM   #13
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I tried to get on the 29th to see if anyone made a happy bday thread for me. I've been trying every single day too [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Anyway, my games be calling. Cya'll later [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
"My games be calling???" You must have moved a LOT closer to Oakland. I'll make a "Belated B-Day thread for ya.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:48 PM   #14
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*stabs the nearest non living object with a spork* Sorry Cloudy, just broke the coffee machine. I'll get you a new one once I get done ranting about why our football game was canceled. We were gonna have our first football game today, it's been raining all weekend and Labor Day. IIRC the town we play is relatively far away and I'm not sure if they got much rain or not, but they canceled the football game because they don't want to tear up the football field... WHAT KINDA EXCUSE IS THAT!? They should be more worried about their kids getting torn up when we play them! We've played in the rain before and that game was awesome! Really cold, pouring rain, no thunder, sweat,rain,and mud mixed together. The intensity and excitement there really pulled things together. We won. That game was one of my favorites... *sigh* I hope our next game is canceled.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-02-2003, 04:55 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Err...*looks at coffeemaker with spork in it* Uh.. we'll just bring the spare one out....

Sorry about your game being cancelled, SG! They probably figure it's too slippery to play in the rain and I imagine they worry about things like ripped up lawn and bruised players. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 05:00 PM   #16
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Err...*looks at coffeemaker with spork in it* Uh.. we'll just bring the spare one out....

Sorry about your game being cancelled, SG! They probably figure it's too slippery to play in the rain and I imagine they worry about things like ripped up lawn and bruised players. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Trust me, they wouldn't worry about bruised players, otherwise they would make us scrimmage the 9th graders!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-02-2003, 05:26 PM   #17
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Greetings all! Bah, today was my first day of high school...and it was so lame. Only 3 of my friends are going to my high school and none of them are in any of my classes. Besides them I only know about 5 people in the entire school...and my locker sucks. It's missing a handle and it doesn't close or open properly. The good point is that the teachers seemed nice, other than that, high school blows...
Old 09-02-2003, 09:52 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I hope it improves for you, Lord Lothar!

SomeGuy.. *teehee*! Now about my coffemaker.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 10:24 PM   #19
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Hello everyone! Enjoying my last day of freedom by playing some MOO3! Talk about an underrated game...

Your locker sounds terrible, Lothar. Mines in the middle of the basement...not even the teachers know where it is. Don't worry though, most people in high school are just as lost as you, hang in there man. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear about your coffee maker, Cloudy. Sounds like you got a free spork though

[ 09-02-2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 09-02-2003, 11:25 PM   #20
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Trust me, they wouldn't worry about bruised players, otherwise they would make us scrimmage the 9th graders!
If they wanted dead players, they would make you scrimmage the varsity high school team, not the wussy freshmen

When I was in high school (feels weird to say that), my band would always complain about the football team tearing up the field. I mean come one, you can't march properly if youre stepping in holes [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Speaking of football, the NFL season starts this upcoming sunday! And on the 14th the Chargers (my home team) and the Broncos (my favorite team) are going at it here in SD. I can't wait! [img]smile.gif[/img]