Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-28-2002, 01:28 PM   #21
Alasdair Shadowheart
Dungeon Master

My experiences are similiar to yours, Death, though not as *extreme*. Silhouettes, hazed images, and usually, the faint smell of a lit cigar will fill the room... Though no one is home other than me, heh. I believe highly in supernatural activity. Parapsychology has always interested me, too.

This is an interesting thread here, in the case of its nearing Halloween. Everyone share their experiences, if any
\"I remember the feeling... I discovered solace, there. My only true taste of life was experienced in my death. I walked across the coldest shadows that your reality had taught me to fear... Your reality is now beneath me - And there it shall stay.\"<br />-Laisrean Shadowheart
Old 10-28-2002, 01:29 PM   #22
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Ah yes ye old poltergiest's heh my wife tells me she see's them around me all the time but they never talk to me, or I just dont listen anymore. As I child it was different for me, guess I was pure and unsoiled so to speak, but I have had thing's rearranged and moved, and occasionally I do hear a voice or two and see a fleeting image. I do however 2 photographs of the same burnt down and broken house in an old communty arounf Goshin Conn. One picture show's the house run over with plant growth and a couple free standing walls with debis all around, the other shows the image of the house with a young woman standing in the window looking at me. I had taken a series of photo graphs of this place, it was a community that "died" out so to speak from around the early 1900's or there about's. Stone walls etc.. really neat looking, mostly just foundations. Well this particular house I got a vibe off of and when I had the picturs developed I found out why. It was kind of eerie feeling. Just weird
Old 10-28-2002, 01:34 PM   #23
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Intresting thread!

Last year didnt Moni have a thread simlar to this around Halloween?
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 10-28-2002, 01:38 PM   #24
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
At the last place I lived sometimes the bed would shake at night.
I had this problem too but then I stopped eating beans just before bedtime.
Old 10-28-2002, 01:48 PM   #25
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

They have any pets?
Old 10-28-2002, 04:42 PM   #26
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Sheesh - did someone mention Tin again - next they will be warbling on about the equally damned and thrice unmentionable Aluminium (note that last "i" fellas) foil.

I am sure if the haunted parties try a search of this forum using the key word silver they would be able to access all the previous advice on this topic, and a damn fine dissertation on valence and atomic weight and the total unsuitability of the commercial foils.

Silver foil is indeed the only answer - I have the latest address of Argent Articles - they have moved - for all your anti-poltergiest needs, now go to :

Argent Articles
21 Mountebank Plaza
Riding Hood
Tenessee

Thank you, and good day.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:51 PM   #27
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
You need to talk to Davros about this. He knows of a special device (something about tin foil and a hat) that can be used to keep away the poltergeists.

quote:
At the last place I lived sometimes the bed would shake at night.
Caleb, I have absolutely no doubt about that! What was going on IN the bed, though, is fully open to speculation.

-Sazerac
[/QUOTE]Well I left myself wide open for that one huh
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´

[ 10-28-2002, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: caleb ]
Old 10-28-2002, 05:13 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

My thoughts exactly...a wheezy dog or cat? A bird with laryngitis?
Old 10-29-2002, 03:29 AM   #29
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

http://artbell.com/
Old 10-29-2002, 03:31 AM   #30
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

http://artbell.com/