Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 01:55 PM   #51
Moni

LMAO Saz! Thanks!

onthepequod,
Very Easily! I let the Vet do it!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 01:59 PM   #52
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
LMAO Saz! Thanks!

onthepequod,
Very Easily! I let the Vet do it!

Moni

You're ruthless.

Old 05-16-2001, 02:02 PM   #53
Moni

not ruthless, just cautious...every one of our animals with the exception of the nine fish are strays....that's 13 cats and dogs...7 of them accumulated in just over a year's time. No telling how many others there are out there that haven't wandered my way and no telling how many we'll end up with when our lives here are done...hopefully I can time it right and be the last to die.

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 02:05 PM   #54
Moni

Oh yeah...this is the thread I post my see you laters in!

It is off to the showers, the grocery store and the hardware store before I get back to the day's "work"
See you all later!

Moni

Old 05-16-2001, 02:07 PM   #55
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
not ruthless, just cautious...every one of our animals with the exception of the nine fish are strays....that's 13 cats and dogs...7 of them accumulated in just over a year's time. No telling how many others there are out there that haven't wandered my way and no telling how many we'll end up with when our lives here are done...hopefully I can time it right and be the last to die.

Moni

 I know you’re being responsible. I think you’re doing the right thing. But it is great opportunity to accuse you of “being ruthless” and depriving your pup of his “studhood.”

Old 05-16-2001, 02:10 PM   #56
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

It is off to the hardware store before I get back to the day's "work"
You did have to mention that didn't you. Did I say something about you being ruthless?!?

Old 05-16-2001, 06:08 PM   #57
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod;
? I know you’re being responsible. I think you’re doing the right thing. But it is great opportunity to accuse you of “being ruthless” and depriving your pup of his “studhood.”
LMtailO Yeah I figured you were just razzin' me
Oh yeah, it is a terrible thing to do to a male dog that pees like a girl!

Moni

Don't be jealous of the hardware store trip friend! I only had to get a can of turpentine to clean my brushes.
Big bummer was when I went out into the garage and saw that Rex finished the doghouse but left a big mess behind for me to clean up before I can put my car back in it including a paint brush that had never been rinsed out and is dry with thick white paint... it was even water based! And he wonders how I can bitch! tsk tsk tsk the trouble it is to be the hired help!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 07:01 PM   #58
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
[BBig bummer was when I went out into the garage and saw that Rex finished the doghouse but left a big mess behind for me to clean up before I can put my car back in it including a paint brush that had never been rinsed out and is dry with thick white paint...[i] it was even water based!
If the turpentine doesn't work try naptha, it makes turpentine seem like water. And if that doesn't work try MEK (MetylEthylKeritone - sp?), which makes naptha seem like turpentine. Both of these are available at your local Ace Hardware. Or you could just get a new brush. LOL!
Old 05-16-2001, 09:25 PM   #59
Moni

LOL! Well the turpentine worked fine on my poly-stain brush...the white paint covered brush is toast...I didn't even try to clean it since it was an old one. I am not going to say anything about it. Let him leave a mess on one of the new ones though and he will be hearing about it!
heh heh heh I remember Naptha...I used to use it to clean the glue off of freshly made formica coated cabinets.
Once the truck was loaded and ready to deliver but the glue had not been cleaned off (I was late getting home from school). After using Naptha in a barely ventilated and confined area, I always made sure to come home from school on time whenever there was a job in the works!
Thanks for your recommendations re the chemicals, I will write them down since there is and ACE literally "a stone's throw" from the house and a Tru-Value right on the next block.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-16-2001).]

Old 05-17-2001, 09:48 AM   #60
Moni

headed out to play, er, I mean work!
(but it isn't even nine o'clock in the morning yet!)
Checking for fever...
nope! no fever!
Again, this is too weird!

Moni

------------------