Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2001, 10:31 AM   #1
Amaunator
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi! I wana start a Totemic Druid but before i start one... i just wanna know one thing... are the Spirit Animals any good? and what special abilities do they have?

------------------
Coz I'm...... ThA Bu$hMa$taH! BwAhAhAhA!
Old 06-01-2001, 11:30 AM   #2
jfhck
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i played the irenicus dungeon with one. The summoned spirits are pretty good. Thy killed everybody in the dungeon, including the golens. I just don't know if the other monster later in the game are to powerfull to them.

Spirit Snake - good atack and can poison anemy 2 pts of poiseon damege very fast.
Spirit Lion - A damn good fighter 1015 pts of damage.
Spirit Wolf - soso atack plus ice damage and can crack oponnebtes in zilions of pieces (altough they don't leave any item behond)
Spirit??? I forgot the last one...
Old 06-01-2001, 12:25 PM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Amaunator:
Hi! I wana start a Totemic Druid but before i start one... i just wanna know one thing... are the Spirit Animals any good? and what special abilities do they have?

They kick ass!!!
the last one is a spirit bear. I have finsished the game twice with one of my charchters a totemic druid.
spolier
They are not affected by mindflayers attacks

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."