Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 12:27 AM   #1
Guarana

OK, so they told me to go fetch some lantern which I did, then I ended up in the elven city, fine. I realised I had unfinished business witha couple of dragons, so I left, did the stuff I wanted to do, but now I can't get back!!! Every time I try and click on the city in the map it says "Destination Unreachable" no matter which location I try and go there from. This looks liek a bug to me but has this happened to anyone else and if so, how can I get back to the Elven City?

Old 10-31-2000, 02:23 AM   #2
lordkymil

Someone else posted on this. Could be a bug but could also be because the lantern is no longer in your inventory. Because as you recall the elf captain takes actually takes you into the city with the lantern. If you want to get around it, you could download Shadowkeeper and edit the Lantern back into your inventory.

Old 10-31-2000, 02:25 AM   #3
lordkymil

Actually just thought of something, maybe it's just accessible through the Exit From Underdark section where you meet the elf captain (Alhan or whatever). try going there first then leaving that map to go to suldanessellar. see if that works.

Old 10-31-2000, 05:34 AM   #4
Chutney

You have to get to it via the entrance that appeared in the forest when you first gave the lantern to the elf bloke

Its the Tethir forest or something....the one that had Conrad in it I think