Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2002, 08:24 PM   #31
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Chris Farley as Matt Foley:Motivational speaker.
"So you want to be a writer? Well it sounds like your using your papers not for writing, but for rolling doobies."
Just the way Chris says it makes me totally crack up every time.
Old 12-02-2002, 08:29 PM   #32
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I saw that sketch for the first time on the SNL Halloween special. I loved it. I find it especially funny how he puts out the flaming poo bag, and says something like, "I think Fido had a part in this." [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2002, 08:44 PM   #33
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

And then theres.....Land Shark!

*knock on door*
"Who is it?"
reply- "Pizzaman"
*opens door*
"Land Shark"
AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 12-02-2002, 09:30 PM   #34
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Oh, Nano.. [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img] I think, my friend, you are just to young to appreciate Chevy. That roast was a bomb if you ask me. They should have roasted him unstead of the other roasters. If you get a chance, rent the "Best of SNL, with Chevy Chase" video. He is a classic SNL comedian. Not to mention Vaction.
He has faded out in his career, but as someone said in that roast, he has stuck by his comedy style, instead of selling out for the money. I personaly think he is great. Have you seen Caddy Shack?
Anyway, please, no offence here, just thought I would pipe in.
I agree with you. I actually liked several of Chevy's lesser known movies as well as Caddy Shack, Fletch, Fletch 2, and others I can't recall the names of at the moment [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]i'm surprised no one else mentioned his late night talk show, I was a big fan, too bad it tanked.
Old 12-02-2002, 11:03 PM   #35
Featherstone
Dungeon Master

This was on a British comedy show "Not the 9 o'clock news"

A shrink trying to explain Americas attitude to (Russia, Cuba, Iran, Iraq insert your country here) explained that ......

As America had been quite late for the first two World Wars, they wanted to be really really punctual this time

--------------------------
Youve been a wonderful crowd
See you next time
Old 12-02-2002, 11:45 PM   #36
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I have 2 favorites. All of the Killer Bee sketches. "Badges! We don't need no stinking badges!" and of course

LANDSHARK