Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-05-2001, 12:29 PM   #1
Feanor
Dungeon Master

well, got Wiz 8 installed yesterday and am now merrily kicking butt and taking names in the wilderness outside the monestary. (guess I'm supposed to be going to Arnika or something, but this is more fun [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

My party is... (a lvl 6-7 party)
Lizard-Fighter --> already dishing out over 20 dmg
Human-Monk --> nice solid fighter.
Felpurr-Rogue --> these guys rule in this game. read about them b4 i got the game and already knew i'd want one.
Rolwulf(sp?)-Bard --> bard sounded useful and he has been so far. great for ID, camping, and just generally harrasing monsters in battle
Hobbit-Alchemist --> this guy just R0X0RZ my S0X0RZ with his potion makin skillz and nice casting abilities. love the little guy
Elf-Mage --> Magic Missle owned me! (and about 8 bad guys). I'm cranking up mental stuff too. VERY useful in this game. The key is to just incapacitate everybody.

So far, I haven't had any trouble. I'm thinking about trying out the game on Expert.
Old 12-05-2001, 10:28 PM   #2
gd2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Nice Sig quote...
Far as diff I wimped out I guess and stuck with novice, even though have stuck with Wiz since the early games. I figure a higher diff as in Norm or Expert will only make fights harder and take up more time, which I'd gladly do if it meant that I'd earn more EP for it, but unfortunately that isnt affected...
Old 12-05-2001, 10:56 PM   #3
Moni

Cool Feanor!
Let us know if "Expert" gets your tail kicked!

I switch between Normal and Expert, depending on where I am...my human Elites don't always have the hit points or know the correct strategies to defeat new and formidable opponents. [img]smile.gif[/img]