Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Making some Maps of Undermountain (2D art)

First off, Sorry for the delays, but I have been indeed working on the new content AND new 3D models and item icons for the next Massive patch (Which is coming right after the Official NWN 1.69 non-beta patch is out). Been plugging away for months on content!

After I open the new areas (Plus Level 16 of Undermountain) I am going to make some 2D Maps of the layout of Undermountain and how/where everything connects. Kinda like an overland map also. This will give you an idea of where I will be branching out above ground too!! Sound cool? Would this help a bit?

Also, a Waterdeep City map--as it MAY get confusing after I open up other wards soon. I'll label them in game, but on the 2D map too, so you can print it out if ya want.. for fun and stuff..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Default Re: Making some Maps of Undermountain (2D art)

It would be very useful.

I have no idea what it will look like but it sounds great.

One but. Something as valuable as that should be earned.

My opinion, make it hard to get. Say, let players get access at lvl 10 or so.

On another tack, rather than making a new post about it, I owe apologies to everyone who was on today when they invited me into a party. I was taking on the Drow militia on lvl 13 at the time and this stopped me getting Vestaki's quest. First time I have seen that.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote