Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-19-2001, 08:02 AM   #1
TarlA42

I got sent on a quest to find 'proof' of a leprechaun. I finally killed the bastard, and got a 'leprechaun stick'. I figured that would be the proof I needed. The guildkeeper doesn't recognize it. Is that a glitch, or is there something else I have to do. (He was a pain to knock off by the way)
Old 01-19-2001, 08:16 AM   #2
pigment

Do you fight with him on Enchanted Island ?
I got the lucky stone from the possess of the leprechaun, behind of the temple of Isis.
Go throuh the Isis temple, after talking with Kerah in her hall, you have to swimm to a place which is not reachable from Enchantde Island. There you'll find a chest wiht a lot of worthy goods.
Old 01-19-2001, 08:23 AM   #3
TarlA42

Yes, I killed him on the enchanted Isle. I have yet to get through the temple. Can you kill him and still get what you need from him later? And what do I need for 'proof' of a leprechaun for the guild quest?
Old 01-19-2001, 08:25 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Tarl (Cabot?),

To complete the quest, you need the Stone of Clover from his treasure trove. You access this area by swimming out from the temple that you meet Kearh in (accesssed through Anephas's shrine, which we both know is accessed using the Lich's staff. No penalty, and lots of experience for smokin the lil green guy.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 08:48 AM   #5
TarlA42

Someone out there read "John Norman". E-mail if you would, so we don't have to clog these lines so much.
Ta Sardar Gor.