Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2001, 01:12 AM   #31
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok... u seem to be stuck a bit with what i said...
The question was how many CAN start in the slums in the one game. So if ur contacted by a messanger, to go to someone who gives u the quest THAT MESSANGER IS WHERE THE QUEST STARTS.

Questions stil to be answered: as far as i can tell theres only 3 to be answered now...
4: Stronghold quests in the slums district- how many can start here in one game??
8 (or 9- its both!!!): Best armour in the entire series, and what is its armor class??(this question curtosy of andrewas)
10: What is wrong with the travel times on the Map (when going between cities/districts/places whatever)??

OK... since theres only 3 questions left to answer, we need some more!!! I can think of 1...
16: How many NPCs can u get in SOA, and where do u find them??
Ok, we now have 4 questions to answer... remember that you can add a new question at any time. BTW- We will disregard question 6, because the person who set that question hasnt been to this thread since just after it started, and they havent replied to the PM i sent them with my renewed answer in it. This question will only be disregarded until such time as SSJ4Soparinth replies to the PM, or posts in this thread again.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 03:51 AM   #32
Caine
Elminster

Scott Lucas,this guy registered a while back, give him a break.
He's just going overboard on this thread.
Old 12-12-2001, 01:11 AM   #33
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Caine:
Scott Lucas,this guy registered a while back, give him a break.
He's just going overboard on this thread.

OVerboard?? IM going over board?? AH!!!!!1 I CANT SWIM!!!
But on another note:

BUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYU MPYUMPYUMPUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPY UMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUMPYUM PYUMPITYUMP

For those whp didnt realise- this is a Bump.
Old 12-12-2001, 07:31 AM   #34
Anarion

Call me a memphit, but wtf is bumping? in the sense of the forum
Old 12-12-2001, 03:54 PM   #35
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
Call me a memphit, but wtf is bumping? in the sense of the forum

Its a post u make to send the thread up to Page 1. It works like this- Every time a thread is replied to, it goes right to the tope of Page 1 on that board- so right under any sticky threads, but theres only a certain amount of room on each pgae, so when a thread s moved to the top of page 1, it will err... 'bump' all the other threads down a slot- eventually the thread wont be on page 1, and u want it there, but u dont have anything to add to the discussion. So u Bump it- u make a post PURELY to get the thread back up to page 1. So, no, its not what u were thinking...
Old 12-12-2001, 04:14 PM   #36
Tom
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:

question. which armour, in the entire series, has the best base ac, and what it the ac?

Im gonna have to go with Drow Adamantite Plate, armor class -4.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 07:53 PM   #37
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Errmmmm...
BUMP.