Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-11-2003, 06:46 PM   #21
Grendal
Manshoon

I deliver pizza for spare pocket cash on occasion and just down the road from the store is a kinda place where folks hang out (folks = drunks, teens, punkers, homeless) There is 2 regulars I see there, one lady that rides one of those 4 wheel old folk scooters and another that rides a 3 wheel one. About a month ago I see these two and another guy on a ten speed, I guess they were all drunk and argueing about something but the funniest part was that they were all yelling and driving into each other like a demolition derby in super slo mo! It was freakin hilarious!
Old 10-11-2003, 07:19 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

This past Thursday I was at work and heard sirens getting close, and heard that "siren slowing down and dying out" sound which you hear when a fire truck comes to a stop. So I'm thinking "hey something's going on close by, let me look". I look out the front door and there is a firetruck and an ambulance parked on the street right in front of my office. I'm looking around, don't see any smoke. I see though 5 EMTs and 3 firemen talking to this man. He looks OK, I mean he's not falling out or sick looking. They talk for awhile and he then takes the white t-shirt he is wearing off. They continue to all talk for a good 15 minutes, I didn't want to be a busybody and go out and ask what was up, so I just stayed put and looked from the door. I still have NO idea what was going on LOL. Eventually the EMTs get these sheets out of the ambulance, while the firemen start to roll out the hose. They proceed to all crowd around the guy holding up the sheets so he can strip to his undies (Hey I saw it, they really needed an extra sheet LOL), and they hosed the guy down. Why? Dunno LOL. When they are done they dry him off and stick him in the ambulance and the firemen rolled their hose back up and they all left.

Driving me nuts wondering what in the world that was all about LOL. Weird!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-11-2003, 08:33 PM   #23
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Yeh the second thing is...

Today i was walking and talking o my friend. I was just walking ahead and suddenly *BAM*... i hirt my had into the traffic sign. This happend to me after looooooong time...funny as hell!
Heh. Reminds me of this summer. I was walking down the street and spied a particularly juicy piece of tail when *ouch* I run right into a parking meter. Hit me right in the solar plexus. I'm glad nobody actually saw me!

On topic: Coming home this evening, I saw three accidents in the space of five minutes. In Peterboring this is highly unusual to say the least. One was a honda tee-boned by a pickup in the middle of the street - with no cross-streets in evidence, and another was a single-vehicle accident just down the street against a pole. Go figure.

[ 10-11-2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Sir Krustin ]
Old 10-11-2003, 11:23 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
This past Thursday I was at work and heard sirens getting close, and heard that "siren slowing down and dying out" sound which you hear when a fire truck comes to a stop. So I'm thinking "hey something's going on close by, let me look". I look out the front door and there is a firetruck and an ambulance parked on the street right in front of my office. I'm looking around, don't see any smoke. I see though 5 EMTs and 3 firemen talking to this man. He looks OK, I mean he's not falling out or sick looking. They talk for awhile and he then takes the white t-shirt he is wearing off. They continue to all talk for a good 15 minutes, I didn't want to be a busybody and go out and ask what was up, so I just stayed put and looked from the door. I still have NO idea what was going on LOL. Eventually the EMTs get these sheets out of the ambulance, while the firemen start to roll out the hose. They proceed to all crowd around the guy holding up the sheets so he can strip to his undies (Hey I saw it, they really needed an extra sheet LOL), and they hosed the guy down. Why? Dunno LOL. When they are done they dry him off and stick him in the ambulance and the firemen rolled their hose back up and they all left.

Driving me nuts wondering what in the world that was all about LOL. Weird!
Ok, that is weird! Wonder what he got into?!
Old 10-12-2003, 06:38 AM   #25
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Grendal:
I deliver pizza for spare pocket cash on occasion and just down the road from the store is a kinda place where folks hang out (folks = drunks, teens, punkers, homeless) There is 2 regulars I see there, one lady that rides one of those 4 wheel old folk scooters and another that rides a 3 wheel one. About a month ago I see these two and another guy on a ten speed, I guess they were all drunk and argueing about something but the funniest part was that they were all yelling and driving into each other like a demolition derby in super slo mo! It was freakin hilarious!

A shame you didn't got it on tape! Demolition-Derbies™ are indeed great fun (as long no one gets hurt)!! Anyone remember the game on PS1? Such great fun....