Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2002, 09:41 AM   #141
onthepequod
Quintesson

Hello all! Well it is another slow morning at work. I have had far too many of these lately.

Hello Cloudy….I haven’t said hello since I’ve been back. How are you doing? How’s Boise?

Good Morning Galadria. How’s that big state of Texas? Don’t tell me you a fan of “The Boys.”
Old 04-08-2002, 02:24 PM   #142
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, Bahamut, any luck on finding PS:T? I'm doing Fedsex quests in the Clerk's Ward, ging down to Under Sigil to fight those larvae whenever I get bored.
Hi, Avy (hugs him) Oops, I thought you saaid you wanted a hug. (gives him HUUUGE cup o' cocoa.)
Sephy, are you sure? She might have abraided her li'l tushie and then you would have been sorry.
Well nope, I didn't look today... I don't trust the internet because of a million and one reasons not to But I will find one soon I am sure... [img]smile.gif[/img] Well the Clerks Ward is where the Sensate building is? Or was that the lower ward? err whatever

Hi onthepequod!
Old 04-08-2002, 02:39 PM   #143
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, Onthepequod, nope, can't tolerate professional sports of any kind. Lucky I married a man whose even worse than I am about it.
Bahamut, I know, all of my friends keep telling me to subscribe to McAfee, but the only places that I go to are here and (ahem) some stores. I delete all e-mail that I don't know who sent. Well, I guess it will be my fault if some horrible virus eats my hard drivwe and all my saved games.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-08-2002, 02:54 PM   #144
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, Onthepequod, nope, can't tolerate professional sports of any kind. Lucky I married a man whose even worse than I am about it.
I knew I liked you. BTW can you exchange those Chip and Dale dancers you have over at ORT headquarters for some maidens since apparently Talthyr has ruined all the maidens.

[ 04-08-2002, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: onthepequod ]
Old 04-08-2002, 03:45 PM   #145
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Hello people! *waves*
I want a HHHUUUGGGEEE Hot chocolate pleeeaasessee
never! i would rather look at hot chocolate than give it away.everywhere, where there is hot chocolate, there is also ME. and if you don`t want to drink hot chocolate, you still must drink it because it is hot chocolate. hot chocolate is too hot chocolatey to be hot chocolated away by such a hot chocolate! and don`t hot chocolate so much in front of hot chocolate! i am the hot chocolate, who will speak of the prophecies of hot chocolate. trust me, the lord of hot chocolate will come, and oh, so hot chocolatey he will be!
no, how many times did i say hot chocolate [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 03:55 PM   #146
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi everyone! Good to see IW back up and running. .
Now StormSweetness, don't go making me get dust in me derned eye again. You remember the stir that caused. . [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 04:35 PM   #147
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey!! What a coincedence!! I hate sports too, although that could have something to do with the fact that I'm lazy.... anyway, how is everyone???
Old 04-08-2002, 05:15 PM   #148
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Bwaaazzzzzz uuupppp ,
I cant say I like sport's and I cant say I hate them either. Excludeing the martial art's I dont watch anything else. It drives some of my friend's crazy, especially when they start talking about thier "Dream Team's " and I just give them a blank stare or the universal response "Yeah, sound's great. Who's that "
I will catch the occasional game live though. I hate to watch on tv, it put's me to sleep. well enough sport's talk.
How is everyone ? my baby just got her 4 mounth shot's, which did not make her one bit happy. She weight's 14 lbs and is just over 25 and3/4 's long. She hasnt started crawling yet but she does roll over from time time, and if you hold her hands she can pull herself up boy she has a grip before I know it she will be wrist locking me and throwing me around with armbar's ... She is just TOOOOOOOOOO cute
Old 04-08-2002, 05:25 PM   #149
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Back in London to find it's clouded over Damn typical. And my flight back was an endurance test to say the least - over 13 hours including waiting for my connecting flight - but at least I managed to get a little sleep despite the fact that they served breakfast when my body was telling me it was 2am. Decided I have to stay up until my usual bedtime to avoid the dreaded jetlag
Gee Laura, whats wrong with 13 hours of flying? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Yea I know it sucks I never want to fly across the Pacifc again in my life!

Galadria I got the McAfee product and crashed my computer so just warning you