Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-09-2001, 01:48 PM   #1
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

I just had word sent to me from major Domo that Nalia's ex-whatever was making a move on my stronghold to reclaim it. I proceeded back there, went inside, talked to him. When I left him the gate was closed, ad I could not open it.

So I go out the back door, kick Roenfeld's(sp) arse, but when he is dead I am not able to enter the keep. I tried to go tohis house(maybe for a deed or something), but am unable. Have I lost my money ,maker or what?!?!
Old 07-09-2001, 01:49 PM   #2
Vampire

Open it by the switch on top of the gate like you did agianst those trolls!
Old 07-09-2001, 02:04 PM   #3
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

I tried that from the inside, but as soon as I moved it SLAMMED closed. Now I am outside the keep, some gaurd told me it belonged to Reonald, but he's dead. And I figured that since I spoke to domo I could save the keep.
Old 07-11-2001, 05:28 AM   #4
Jak_TCM
Dungeon Master

When it sais Roenald is moving 2 your keep it means he's taking a very small army and is going to take over it. If you don't get back in time you've lost it, it's gone.
What happens is you fight with him and his troopers, and more and more keep poring through untill you kill the arrogent little **** yourself.
once you've done that the keep is yours forever.

------------------
Jak
Jak_TCM@Hotmail.com