Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 02-18-2003, 10:20 PM   #1
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Logged on for a bit this afternoon and my only gripe would've been how sluggish my 'puter was in the inn (Damn 56k [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but aside from that I fully enjoyed it... now to think of a way to stay home from work tomorrow
Old 02-21-2003, 12:12 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Logged on for a bit this afternoon and my only gripe would've been how sluggish my 'puter was in the inn (Damn 56k [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but aside from that I fully enjoyed it... now to think of a way to stay home from work tomorrow
Don't worry about the Opening tavern being slow -- it's because there are 13 NPC's there [img]smile.gif[/img] It's sluggish on a 2.4Ghz for a few seconds also [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am adding Khelben Blackstaff's Tower tonight! 8 floors of magical bliss [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 03:46 AM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Don't wanna be an ass and I realize it's a WIP but the map "pins" you have in those really really really really long passageways are mixed up
I couldn't access the one that had the moneylender pin but when I went to the one that had Khelben Blackstaff it took me to the moneylenders [img]smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to playing it some more when I have some free time.
Old 02-21-2003, 10:14 PM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Don't wanna be an ass and I realize it's a WIP but the map "pins" you have in those really really really really long passageways are mixed up
I couldn't access the one that had the moneylender pin but when I went to the one that had Khelben Blackstaff it took me to the moneylenders [img]smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to playing it some more when I have some free time.
[img]smile.gif[/img] That was fixed also-- I swapped the 'map areas' and forgot about those map idents.

Old 02-27-2003, 01:55 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It's been a while since I've been here, Z, but I'm definitely making plans to drop by this weekend. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 04:53 PM   #6
philip
Galvatron

It looks really cool! around what level shoulkd my character because there were only 20th lvl characters when i joined so we didn't make a party and i got killed by every monster i saw
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 08:04 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by philip:
It looks really cool! around what level shoulkd my character because there were only 20th lvl characters when i joined so we didn't make a party and i got killed by every monster i saw
I'd say start off with a 7th level and you will have a good time [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad ya enjoyed it!!

Old 05-28-2003, 09:46 PM   #8
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

8 levels to Khelben's tower????? For some reason, the doorway at the end of the fourth level wasn't working today when I was in - either that or it was a blind lead and there was another way to access the next level and I missed it. [img]smile.gif[/img] (That was a not so subtle hint for spoilers if any are called for - lol)

Love what you have added. The only down side was that my connection failed TWICE - both times in Khelben's tower and both times with lot's of nice loot. MAJOR bummer!!!!

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 04:46 PM   #9
Charlie
Lord Ao

Dunno if you know Z but we can't get out of the tree stump. It's been a real bummer.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 07:51 PM   #10
ocelot
Dungeon Master

WoW! I have explored a couple of levels in Undermountain but I always have run out of time to make it to deep into the cavern. Solo runs only unfortunatly. I did notice that it is set up for a party of say, 5-10 under 10th level characters. Great choice imho in basing it in real D&D rule aspects rating listed in your description.

Please keep it going Ziroc if you can this weekend. I would be a willing mercenary for hire if a Druid is needed... this weekend. Did I mention tonight and tommorrow, the weekend [img]smile.gif[/img]

Off topic a bit, Z why couldn't you set up a page in which your files can be purchased like original game rules. I know from what I have seen in Undermountain is fantastic. Send me the mod and you won't regret it