Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2002, 07:05 PM   #21
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, yes, like having to work...
Old 10-06-2002, 07:20 PM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Hey guys. today was a bit...different.
I was jogging down my road when a car came round the corner. As it came near me, it swerved onto the pavement and I had to jump into someone's front garden (and a bush, ouch) to avoid being introduced to the windshield. This is not an exageration; the car was going very fast and would have hit me if I hadn't dived. By the time I had got up, the bastard had driven off!!! Didn't even stop to see how I was! Thank god, I was not injured beyond a nasty bruise from the bush, but still, it was a close call. I'm still a bit shaky, and I can't sit still for a long amount of time.
Maybe you have an enemy that you don't know about ?
Old 10-07-2002, 04:00 AM   #23
The Trickster
Manshoon

Hello everyone! I've just got back from playing my first game of tennis after a 5 month layoff with a wrist injury. Thankfully, it feels really good, and I didn't play too badly at all.

Horatio, it's great to see that you didn't get hurt (especially for your running)! That sounded nasty.

/)eath, if you're still around, I can't get t those sigs that you created. The links just don't work!
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:35 AM   #24
Anarion

i likr the way that this bloke is so arrogant he neds his own little chat empire with his name (cloudy) all over it.

cant you just call it 'chat cafe' or something else.

sorry for the moan, but there ye go!

Old 10-07-2002, 05:38 AM   #25
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
i likr the way that this bloke is so arrogant he neds his own little chat empire with his name (cloudy) all over it.

cant you just call it 'chat cafe' or something else.

sorry for the moan, but there ye go!
First of all, Cloudy is FAR FROM a bloke...I would start running right about ...NOW if I were you [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]
Second, she's been around for ages, she came up with the idea for the cafe and she has been making sure it's been a fun place for a long, long time. Doesn't strike me as odd that the cafe has her name on it. Maybe you should stick around for a while and observe how this forum works before you start to make assumptions about things you don't know about.... just a suggestion [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 05:44 AM   #26
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You teach em Mel.
Old 10-07-2002, 07:22 AM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Horatio! Hope your nerves have recovered now, that sounds pretty scary! Hope someone catches that driver and has them fined and sent for psychiatric evaluation, because that's pretty sick behavior IMO!

Attalus, yes, it's very tough, but I'm finding it a good challenge. I know some people have been discouraged over the difficulty, though. Only thing that usally gets me frustrated in IWD and it's followups has been the end battles...ugh.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Radiant_Memphit, welcome to GD. I'm assuming you haven't been around General Conversation/Discussions much or you'd recognize the Cafe's been around for over a year now.

Melusine, you go girl! How's things in your neck of the woods today? Cold here! Gonna get a HIGH of 65 F....so it's about 40 F as I type! Seasonable, but ugh, gotta turn the heat on and the ac off. It's that mid-season, when some days are warm but the nights are frosty.

hehe, who let Johnny out of his cage? 'mornin, johnny! I'm off to work, see you later!

*waves to Azred and the rest of the gang on her way out*
Old 10-07-2002, 07:27 AM   #28
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
LOL Good morning Cloudy, how does it feel to be called a guy ?
Old 10-07-2002, 07:29 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Does it come with the executive parking space? If so, I certainly won't complain!
Old 10-07-2002, 07:44 AM   #30
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Does it come with the executive parking space? If so, I certainly won't complain! [/QUOTE]Don't know about that, but you'll need to watch football and drink beer with the other guys. You're even allowed to belch in public, how does that sound ? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]