Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-10-2001, 03:28 PM   #31
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Lunch Break

------------------
If you dont know where you are going, stop spin around three times and then your home.
Old 09-10-2001, 03:35 PM   #32
Elif Godson
Dracolich

This day has peachy. I started a new position in the
company. I no longer have to work night's and I get to be home
on the weekends. I get to get my family back
It's a beautiful thing.

------------------
If you dont know where you are going, stop spin around three times and then your home.
Old 09-10-2001, 03:57 PM   #33
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
This day has peachy. I started a new position in the
company. I no longer have to work night's and I get to be home
on the weekends. I get to get my family back
It's a beautiful thing.

Yes, it is! And congrats!
My husband used to work second and/or third shift! I hated it. He was coming in when I was going out, etc. Now - we're together every night and weekend!
*aside* I WANTED this?!?

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)
Old 09-10-2001, 04:04 PM   #34
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Umm... one well done cheeseburger coming up. Please note that this cheeseburger has been approved by Cloudbringer and does not contain BSE or Foot and Mouth Disease. However, if you should feel queasy during or after consumption, please contact a doctor immediately.
Your waitress Kazara

EDIT: Wow, I'm a Red Wizard of Thay! Cool!
------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 04:11 PM   #35
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Whoa! Mom just came by and told me to go to bed. She says that if I'm so sick, I should go to bed now. I sincerely doubt that I'll be going to school tomorrow, considering how awful I've felt these last few days. You may find me here and posting tomorrow at around 7 a.m. German time. Of course, I may also be feeling better tomorrow and be forced to go to school.
Anyway, bye guys! Cya tommorrow! Ciao! Goodbye! Tschuess! Au revoir! Auf Wiedersehen! Erm...
the universal language of smilies

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 05:35 PM   #36
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Whoa! Mom just came by and told me to go to bed. She says that if I'm so sick, I should go to bed now. I sincerely doubt that I'll be going to school tomorrow, considering how awful I've felt these last few days. You may find me here and posting tomorrow at around 7 a.m. German time. Of course, I may also be feeling better tomorrow and be forced to go to school.
Anyway, bye guys! Cya tommorrow! Ciao! Goodbye! Tschuess! Au revoir! Auf Wiedersehen! Erm...
the universal language of smilies

Ack! Still feeling bad, huh Kaz? Well, I hope you get plenty of rest and are feeling better soon. Still... it's always nice to see you around on IW. Nighty night!

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-10-2001, 05:38 PM   #37
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Kaz, just remember; do NOT eat the cat food and you'll be just fine! at all costs, avoid consuming the cat food!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-10-2001, 05:56 PM   #38
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Kaz, just remember; do NOT eat the cat food and you'll be just fine! at all costs, avoid consuming the cat food!

LOL... did I miss something here? Who the heck has been eating catfood? Not you Seph, I hope.

------------------

Old 09-10-2001, 06:00 PM   #39
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i had to eat cat food for a youth group competition... it was yummy at first, but i felt some after effects later, let me tell ya!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-10-2001, 06:05 PM   #40
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i had to eat cat food for a youth group competition... it was yummy at first, but i felt some after effects later, let me tell ya!

ROFLMAO! Oh my word, you poor guy! I can imagine you felt pretty bad. Cat food always smells really rancid... then there's the effect it must have on your breath. Urg.

I ate some dog biscuits once when I was little.

They didn't taste too good tho.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sharpedge (edited 09-10-2001).]