Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-01-2002, 10:05 AM   #81
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Remember, in your old age we're going to be the ones taking care of you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

After initial consternation (phew, you had me going there for a minute), I return to my drink and say "Wheelbarrow [img]tongue.gif[/img] ". Oh, and apologies for the lack of grinzz and waves and waves madlies Neb.
Old 02-01-2002, 10:12 AM   #82
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Obviously none of you own a mobile phone, eh?

Your right Memsie, I don't own one - and what with all the fun I get from the company one that "I got's ta carry" it's likley I will try to avoid owning one as long as possible. The company one gives me enough grey hairs as it is.
Old 02-01-2002, 10:17 AM   #83
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Remember, in your old age we're going to be the ones taking care of you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Damn.. Neb, stop this at once! You're making a great case for euthansia!

Davros, LoA, I am not a beer drinker ~grynzzz~ but hand over your finest and don't stop 'em coming. I need to laugh today.... oh and Donut.. ROTFL! I feel older just reading this thread.

Mems- maybe so, but iffen I had a mobile phone, methinks I'd TALK with it! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Garnet- I don't think you have a thing to worry about. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Vaskez- *thump* hehe.. *giggle* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] You inspire me, what can I say?

Cloudy
Old 02-01-2002, 10:36 AM   #84
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Not a beer drinker Cloudy - (horror) - I'll let you into a secret, neither am I. That is except when in the company of Mouse and Donut - they force you to drink beer - well that is if you can call FOSTERS a real beer - ah the sacrifices one makes .

Now let's see, we have Cider, quite a good spirits cabinet (rums scotches, ouzo, bourbon, midori, kahlua, baileys, gold (flake) laden schnapps, and a great coffee chocolate Budy liquer), a few good West Australian Reds (Margaret River and Porongurup districts), and I could even rustle you up a Bacardi Breezer or two - Lemon only I'm afraid. Someone drank all the orange and green ones .
Old 02-01-2002, 10:59 AM   #85
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Not a beer drinker Cloudy - (horror) - I'll let you into a secret, neither am I. That is except when in the company of Mouse and Donut - they force you to drink beer - well that is if you can call FOSTERS a real beer - ah the sacrifices one makes .

Now let's see, we have Cider, quite a good spirits cabinet (rums scotches, ouzo, bourbon, midori, kahlua, baileys, gold (flake) laden schnapps, and a great coffee chocolate Budy liquer), a few good West Australian Reds (Margaret River and Porongurup districts), and I could even rustle you up a Bacardi Breezer or two - Lemon only I'm afraid. Someone drank all the orange and green ones .

LOL! Gimmee the Lemon breezer and find a good brandy, my dear Davros!

Cloudy, nursing a sinus headache
Old 02-01-2002, 11:12 AM   #86
Epona
Zartan

quote:

Davros, it's not to everyone's taste, but I LOVE ouzo (and all different regional variations thereof).
Old 02-01-2002, 01:00 PM   #87
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Ah, this thread has turned out to full of humour and wit, see Sazerac did it again without realizing it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Davros - "A 6 pack of pentinance", that must be an Aussie thing. I think you need some vegemite to go with that mate!

Garnet - *Scronan ducks from wet noodles* - Now then, come over to the Wiz 8 forum and I'll make sure to delete your posts! I'm just kidding, I would never do that, actually I still haven't finished Wiz 8 *whoops*, uh, I didn't say that. Whoops! [img]smile.gif[/img]

el viento susurra a la eternidad...

no puedo hablar con usted puesto que los oídos del diablo oyen todos.

Best,

Scronan
Old 02-01-2002, 03:36 PM   #88
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

quote:

The more I think about the "No Cider for Davros Scandal" as it is now known in North-East Scotland, the more I come to realise that it was a wake up call to me.

No longer do I confine myself to pints of export and red wine - the world of alcohol is now my oyster and I have the epiglottis to appreciate it

Why, last night I even drank a couple of limited edition cranberry Bacardi Breezers. Not only were they damn tasty, but they have apparently cured my cystitis as well [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 02-01-2002, 03:56 PM   #89
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

Davros, it's not to everyone's taste, but I LOVE ouzo (and all different regional variations thereof).

Ouszo's excellent stuff - good for getting drunk quick too

Old 02-01-2002, 04:34 PM   #90
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

[img]smile.gif[/img] Pah, I don't like flavoring in my liquor. Gimme a dry Beefeater Martini with an olive, (shaken, not stirred), with Scotch and water to follow. Wine with meals only. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society