Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 10-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #1
Lavindathar
Harper

I posted this here as I didn't want to PM all seperately!

Basically, I think im gonna leave TSS in the near future.

Not because of you guys, I've been in 3 guilds and yours is the best one by far.

But my reasons are thus:

a) Out of the 5 names in the title, 4 are from down under. The time zone messes me up, and I rarely get to play/chat with any of you during the week...(Davros is the only one from Down under i see often).

b)I wanna try some more gvg pvp battles, so im gonna start lookin for a guild that is heavy into that.

But like I said, nothing to do with you guys, and I aint totally sure yet. Probably still be with TSS for a while, cos I dont wanna leave but if I find a guild I like the look of I might give it a try.

And if I come crawling back please accept me lmao! Anyway, don't boot me out or think im being hostile because I aint, it's just because of what I said above!

And if I do leave, I'll add all of you to friends before I go!

Hope you understand....

Responses, please!

Thanx,

Brad
Old 10-12-2006, 07:20 PM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well Jay doesn't coem here but I will let him know tonight.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out....LOL Just kidding mate [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just cause your not in the guild doesn't mean you can't still hang with us on missions and stuff.

The only thing is that you won't be able to use the Vent server but I don't think you got on that anyway.

Cheers!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:30 PM   #3
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Lav - no problems here mate. I completely understand your predicament... It's hardly fun being in a guild when noone is on your time to play. Just make sure you DO add us as friends and come hang out every once in a while.

We'll still see you online here, anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dave_the_quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 07:21 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

PVP and GVG are not places that I have gone, and I understand if that is a direction you are wanting to move then TSS aren't all that active there. With Nightfall about to start I am guessing that PVE will still be where my focus is. I am sure we will stay in contact if you leave, and we need to try and Urgoz run sometime with your ritualist (like when we get a 2nd monk character to HZH).

Good luck mate - now go go earn money for that armour and stop asking for a loan - I am not a bank [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 10-13-2006, 12:50 PM   #5
Lavindathar
Harper

Well I will add you all to friends, and I'll sort out Vent and log into your channel so even if I aint in the guild I can chat to you guys anyway!

We'll see anyway, I got to have a look for one I want to be in, as they'll all be strangers, but you guys are my friends, so I'll stay in touch. I'd even sacrifice the GvG and play PvP in RA, so I guess it's just the time difference messing me up!
Old 10-13-2006, 05:49 PM   #6
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

WEll I was planning on asking the guys to try out some HA now that its 6v6. Immagine seeing The Shadowsworn has kept the Hall of Heros....
Old 10-14-2006, 06:20 AM   #7
Lavindathar
Harper

I'd defo be up for that...

But once again its time problems....