Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2002, 12:42 PM   #11
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:44 PM   #12
skywalker
Banned User

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
I would be either Centipide or Kong. Look out Mario!

Bring it on, Centipide or Kong! Mario is not afraid, as long as he has his trusty hammer!

Mark
Old 03-14-2002, 12:56 PM   #13
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way. What Video Game Character Are You?

Do not run! We are your fiends! We come in Peace! DIE EARTH THINGS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh look! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! It's Ton Cruise of some other american pansy boy! We're Doomed! Run away from the puny earth things cause good over comes evil all the time....
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 03-14-2002, 08:19 PM   #14
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Well of quiz says i am this

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?
Old 03-14-2002, 08:33 PM   #15
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

TABLE BORDER=0>

I am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees! What Video Game Character Are You?
I am NOT this!

[ 03-14-2002: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]

Old 03-14-2002, 08:36 PM   #16
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

TABLE BORDER=0>

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

Old 03-16-2002, 07:33 PM   #17
fable
Quintesson

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Just as long as Dubyah doesn't come up with the same thing, I shall be happy.
Old 03-16-2002, 09:26 PM   #18
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups. What Video Game Character Are You?

I LOVED THAT GAME AS A KID!
Old 03-17-2002, 02:26 AM   #19
TheThing
Banned User

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups. What Video Game Character Are You?

thats me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2002, 08:52 AM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

I am Mr. Do!!! I will crush you!!!! With apples!!! er..