Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 08:53 PM   #201
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Bili! This is the most incredible dance! Hmmmmm....rather uh...STEAMY to say the least...and my my...the hip action! HAHAHHAAA I love it! Did you learn others? Yemen...ah so exotic! I've always thought of taking a trip to Morroco...and the moorish sites in Spain!
**bilqis swallows another bite of roast beast, takes a quick sip of whatever-it-is, then turns to SheherazadeCloud** I'm glad you enjoyed it! You're right.. it IS rather steamy. That's why I stopped....didn't want to embarrass myself!
Morocco does sound wonderful! Think you'll get to go??
Uh... LadyZ ... just what did you put in this colorful concoction I'm drinking?? I'm starting to feel a tad woozey...

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 08:54 PM   #202
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
:: shakes Charean:: wake up, your missing all the fun.
::looks to KDog:: May I dance with the Lovely Charean??

Gray Mage, thank you for your kind offer, but could I have a raincheck? I am wiped out... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-28-2001, 08:55 PM   #203
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ooooh (low sultry tones) Yes yes! That was it! (bat bat of hazel eyes) You are just sooo good at that remembering thing. So now, who were we mixing them up for? (sways a bit and notices her sister climbing up off the floor) Oh my! Is that LadyZ? (giggle) Um...mr mysterious ranger, dear? Mayhap we should find a seat as soon as we refill this little glass of mine? Collections... yes.. I do wish to hear more!

CloudCupcake

Well, by all means, CloudCupcake!

*Again puts his arm around her waist and leads her to a chair at the table. Holds the chair and guides her into it, then gently pushes it in for her.*

Wait right here.

*Runs to the bar and asks Gray Mage to refill it. Runs back to the table (careful not to spill a drop)*

Now, where were we? Ahh, yes. My collections. Well, I collect as many games as I can get my hands on, as well as movies. But I have also been known to collect the occasional tasteful picture...
Old 03-28-2001, 08:56 PM   #204
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Been a fightin'. Took a party down to the sewers in the temple district... danm that's some mighty fine beer!!! Well we spent about three days there trying to take out a blind Beholder. Finally got him in the end, but it was a close thing.
had to resurrect a couple of my mates afterwards, but it was worth it.

We then proceded to take on a Lich we found down there. Spent two whole days just taking him down! Builds up quite a thirst, let me tell you.

I was in here last night, but I was too tired to stay. So i went home to rest. Thought I'd pop in tonight to catch up on some excitement. Looks like I picked a
good night too! Is that Ladywndy over there doing the CanCan on the bar?

GREAT PINS ON THAT ONE! i'LL TELL YOU!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-28-2001, 08:56 PM   #205
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Gray Mage, thank you for your kind offer, but could I have a raincheck? I am wiped out... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(sniffle) ok maybe next time ::walks to his corner table dejectedly::

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-28-2001, 08:56 PM   #206
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:

Sorry dude, I'm afraid she's a bit on the pooped side. Have a great night guys!! I think we're done for the night!!

*grabs a fresh flagon of mead in his handy "to Go" horn and scoops up Charean in his arms. with a quick grin to the bar, he takes her and heads up the stairs*

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 08:57 PM   #207
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Laughs out loud...You always find a way to make (ohhhhh, wait for it!!!!)
.an ass out of yourself, don't you, lovely Lady Wendy? *Hands her a suspicious green bottle from his pack* Drink this m;dear and you can start over again from the beginning!!

Char, you look tired, shall we retire?

*Ladyzekke sniffs the contents of the green bottle as KDog walks away with his Charean.* "Ewww! Why do you keep trying to peddle Griffin Urine! Got a urine fetish or what? Bah!....mmmm. Wonder if I can sucker LofA into drinking it! (teeheehee). Naaah. I like him too much.

*Ladyzekke goes out the INN's backdoor and pours out the contents of the green bottle onto the ground, watching the yellow stream with disgust*

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 09:00 PM   #208
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Good night Tobbin & 250 & KDog & Charean!! (Did I miss anyone?)
**bilqis walks over to her chum Gray Mage and sits with him at his table** I'll dance with you pal, or not. Just want some company?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 09:00 PM   #209
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Evening everyone, can't stay long. How is everyone tonight
Grabs a mug of steaming and plops down at his corner table.
Smitten by
Old 03-28-2001, 09:01 PM   #210
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

i gtg, see you later, and in case i dont come back, good night to you guys all!!!!

P.S. her name is Unknown Fire-- Dance (sounds wired to translate) she is VERY famous in asia
Really? Coooeelll! Have to put that under my sig when I get back next week! Until next time 250!

------------------