Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 12:35 AM   #1
mahalito
Welcomed New User

I posted this something similar on the Sir-Tech support forum as well, but since people on IW seem very knowledgable, I thought I would give it a shot.

Sequence of events:

- Yamir gave me letter to give Mook in Arnika.
- Went to Mook Hologram, took my Mook Ranger.
- Camped eight hours in a building nearby.
- Mook Ranger was returned.
- Went back to Mook Hologram, forgot to give him Letter, exited the NPC options.
- Mook Holo is gone, I still have letter and no access to the building.

At that point, I downloaded the Mook Holo patch, installed it and rebooted my machine.

- No change to situation
- Splash screen still says 1.0 in top right corner.

FYI, I am using Windows2K Pro.

Anyone have any ideas? I have no prior save games (yes I know that was stupid) Also do I HAVE to go into the building to finish the game?
mahalito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 01:25 AM   #2
Werdna
Dungeon Master

Uh-huh. You have to load a save PRIOR to the bug manifesting itself. The patch just prevents the bug from happening, but doesn't fix it after the fact.

Oh, and yes, you have to go into the building to finish the game. Unfortunately for you, sounds like you'll be starting over. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]