Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
toddzilla
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok hello to everyone first of all :cool:

ok i've set a portal by the trang teleporter..
every time i want to talk to z'ant, or buy things from sadok, i have to ...
1.portal to the teleporter room
2.set teleporter to marten's bluff
3. take the lift down to see the t'rang guys.

why isn't there a back entrance or something that allows you to go to these spots w/o all the hassle?
toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 03:13 PM   #2
Professor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello and welcome, Todzilla!

I don't know if this is an easier way, but it's a different way:

Exit the teleporter room and turn right. Take the stairs up (into Marten's Bluff region).

Go across the dart-trapped room and stay to your left.

Go down the stairs (back into Lower Marten's Bluff) and you will be in the part of the T'Rang compound where Z'Ant is accessible (to the South).

I hope this makes some kind of sense
Old 03-29-2002, 04:49 PM   #3
GenXCub
Drow Warrior

You could always take the doorway that leads you to Z'ant from behind. That way it doesn't look like he's taking my order for McDonalds or something. That's accessible from near the teleporter.
Old 03-29-2002, 05:21 PM   #4
toddzilla
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yeah, i'm just trying to avoid all this unneccesary level loading.. i guess its just a bummer..

update::
there is a way to access the teleporter AND talk to zant&sadok..

at the end of the room where z'ant talks to you through the drive through window, make a left..

here's the tricky part..

when the trang in the room tell you its a restricted area you have to kill them w/o becoming un-friendly to the t'rang, i used instant death spell while not engaging in melee at all.

if you go through the door they are guarding you will find the room opposite the teleporter on the other end..

hope this helps, it was really bothering me to load three levels just to talk to t'rang

[ 03-29-2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: toddzilla ]
toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 10:16 AM   #5
Psycho
Dungeon Master

Hi,

The way to go is past the group of T-Rang that tells you the area is restricted...without having to kill them

Just initiate combat yourself just before they're in sight (sword), then select run and you can get to the other side without them getting angry.

This way you can go to Z'Ant without all the loading... and you can use it at low levels.

Hope this helps...

Signed,
One sick Psycho