Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-20-2000, 12:57 AM   #1
Altean

I killed XYdusa, Serpent Master, Elyssia. Got evil mask, cursed staff (I equiped it, hehe). I left by tunnel behind altar and tunnel led me to regular Serpent Temple tunnels. What use is for crystal orb in Secret Room and most importantly HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET SECOND TOWN ISHAD? I thought that Serpent temple is on way there and I have to go through it to find some portal or tunnel on bottom to get to second town. But I finished temple and end up at regualr temple corridors. I checked forest around and didn't find any way out. Please help, thanks

Old 10-20-2000, 01:02 PM   #2
Soma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

itz hard to explain.
ya know the main entrance to the temple, come out through there and walk straight. then, you will find the main river(from the oracle cave). cross the river, and follow the other bank till you can find a break in the trees.
Old 10-20-2000, 02:06 PM   #3
Altean

Oh thanks, so I didn't need to finish temple before going to second town?

Old 10-20-2000, 05:49 PM   #4
aubietiger

No you didn't. By entering the second town you get the opportunity to class change a thief if you have and you get the opportunity to train your characters at guilds up to level 7 which gives you access to much more powerful spells. The town is easy to find just look for a pier
and go north.If you did the temple without going to Ishad N'ha you must have missed the opportunity for much traing in guilds.