Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-07-2000, 01:41 AM   #1
CrimsonHarvest

So I killed Xydusa. Lost both my Warlocks, my fighter and rogue are stoned. Still have my Barb and Ranger tho. I suspect I'm going to retry this until nobody's stoned or dead. That's not the point tho.

After I kill Xydusa (I've done it about 3 times) nothing happens. The narrator talks a bit, and then nothing. I hit the lever on the slab and go down to the fountain, but I can't get anywhere else. That right-hand door in the slab room won't open, the grate won't open, the hall's a dead end, and my party's decimated, although I can fix that last one.

Am I missing something stupid or is my game hosed?

Old 10-07-2000, 01:53 AM   #2
Benjamin

spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler

Right above the fountain is a lever. Its easy to miss because its integrated into the graphic of the fountain. Once you throw that lever go back up into the hallway and walk all the way to the end. A secret area will have opened up that will let you continue.

Old 10-07-2000, 02:02 AM   #3
CrimsonHarvest

doh

/me feels dumb

I found it like 30 seconds ago and I was gona come back and say I found it.... thx tho!