Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2002, 01:36 PM   #11
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

[img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] is bad mm'kay! But how many people have actually been sent to 1 post user after reaching a "high" rank? I have, but I didn't have as many posts as I do now LOL I was sent to 1 then it went kapoof [img]tongue.gif[/img] And I still don't know why, I wonder if I was spamming, but I honestly don't know. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2002, 01:59 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Fact: If the temptation of gaining a high rank in avatars exists, people like ****a* will always continue until they gain what they want or get in trouble for it.
It's true, he has always admitted it wihout shame, even when he was in his G******s stage. He stopped for a while when he became ****a* but then he was ack to insane posts.[/QUOTE]

ROFMAO!!!! Man! I did not think that was such a dead giveaway! Are you really that good with puzzles, or is it that obvious on who I was referring to???

Man! I laughed hard and loud at your post! Thanks!
Old 05-08-2002, 02:05 PM   #13
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Fact: If the temptation of gaining a high rank in avatars exists, people like ****a* will always continue until they gain what they want or get in trouble for it.
And the next time I see this crap, they will get a NEW rank of "Welcomed New user" (1 post rank). So anyone spamming for a 'rank' WILL get a new rank, just not the one they thought they would get. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Cold, man, cold. But hey, if it stops these annoying SPAMS, so be it. It'll be funny if Neb is suddenly reverted. HAH!
Old 05-08-2002, 02:06 PM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

Come on man! You know as well as I do that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out who is the king of grade A spam here at Ironworks. Besides like I mentioned earlier he makes it clear that he wants to reach higher ranks as fast as possible, he actually admits it.
Old 05-08-2002, 02:21 PM   #15
Lord Shield

here be spam

Old 05-08-2002, 02:30 PM   #16
Horatio

Why did u post that, LS? I didn't actually read it all, just skimmed, but it looked like a site for food. Tut tut, spamming on a NO-SPAM thread?
Old 05-08-2002, 02:34 PM   #17
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Why did u post that, LS? I didn't actually read it all, just skimmed, but it looked like a site for food. Tut tut, spamming on a NO-SPAM thread?
Its not spam he's merely giving us information about the true (hideous) form of the enemy aren't you Lord Shield? The first rule of war, know your enemy.
Old 05-08-2002, 10:51 PM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping as a reminder. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2002, 11:15 PM   #19
Black Knight

Bumping for the west coast - All right, ye lackies, heave this thread to the top **HEAVE**

BK - Spam free since 5-2-02
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 05-09-2002, 10:38 AM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

Another bump and a salute. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lioness, self confessed spammer