Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-07-2001, 08:00 PM   #11
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lost in her train of thoughts, Mistral snaps back to attention a little too late.

"Urgh!" The blade draws blood from her left shoulder. "Be careful, Larry!" ~Glances at katana with interest~ "Oh, I'd dearly love to try that with my Daystar..."

~Eyes katana warily. What if there's a curse that prevents wrongful owners from wielding it?

~Aloud~ "Perhaps I'll pass... just this once."

ooc: Pls feel free to continue; work is starting really sooon...
Old 10-07-2001, 08:08 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Picking up some moss from the ground at his feet and placing it on Mistral's bloody shoulder, says...

Sorry, I thought you were at the ready. Just wanted you to feel accepted and all.

Turns back to K. Spree...

By the way...where has Shadow got to? I kinda liked that wolf!

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 08:36 PM   #13
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~The half-elf turns to Larry and smiles thinking of her white wolf.~ "Had a litter of puppies 2 days ago believe it or not. Six pups, all healthy and BIG as can be." ~Her smile grows from ear to ear.~ "Onyx is feeding them well." ~Scratches her chin.~ "1 black, 3 gray, 2 white. Wonder those colors to considering Onyx is 10 generations straight ebony." ~Looks over at Past, he was digging through her cloak trying to find more food.~ "Let's just pray the little ones aren't like their glutton uncle over here." ~Swats the wolf away and laughs.~

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 08:41 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry laughs...

Ahh, well...

So, where do we go from here? My Goddess has asked that I accompany you on your quest, and well...I have heard nothing from you about a quest!
Tell me, please...how may I be of service?
I suppose you have a little adventuring party on your hands...Deiter is always at you side, I have been told to come here, and Mistral seems to want a purpose in life.
Where are you to lead us?

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 08:55 PM   #15
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She shrugs her shoulders.~ "Truly I am on no quest at the time being. At least to my knowledge." ~She sits down on a nearby stump and takes to sharpening a crude arrow-head as if to refine its rough stone edges.~
Old 10-07-2001, 09:13 PM   #16
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Very well then.
Maybe we should visit a local town, get in on the gossip, and see if there is anything that we can get ourselves into. Maybe Cloudy's Cafe, or something...
Hey...would you like a little sword practice??

Larry swings Nightblade in a side arc, comes over and spins the sword with a wrist movement, sending the sword into a blur of movement.

------------------

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 09:18 PM   #17
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She grins coily.~ "I've never been one to step down from a challenge!" ~She pulls out her scimitar, pointing the cool dark blade in Larry's direction.~ "I hope you have no regrets in this life!" ~Laughs and sends a mock charge in his direction, swinging the curved blade with some sort of natural skill, though she'd never wielded a scimitar in her life.~
Old 10-07-2001, 09:28 PM   #18
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The battle is joined!

Larry notices that K.Spree has an easiness in her handling of her new blade, much to his dismay. He had hoped that her new weapon would put her to a disadvantage...

As she comes running toward him, he raises Nightblade up to meet the cold steel of his once beloved blade. As he steadies himself, K.S. comes crashing into Nightblade, and Larry deflects the blow, side-stepping as he goes, pushing with his strength into her blade to give him room for a strike.

------------------

---------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 09:29 PM   #19
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: Tee hee hee, can't resist

Mistral watches KS and Larry, her dark brown eyes barely hiding an envious gleam. How nice it must be to have a family, and better yet, to have some artifacts reminding them of the past.

Her eyes close and after a struggle, a tear escapes and rolls silently down her cheek. She hurriedly wipes it away, hoping that the pair have not seen her.
She hopes they will move on, once Deiter has arrived.

ooc: Okie, I'd better be good now... ta-ta.
Old 10-07-2001, 09:35 PM   #20
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She swiftly maneuvers the silver scimitar, the katana nearly hitting her ear. With new-found determination she pushes the familiar blade downward, trying to get a clear shot at Larry's face.~