Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-03-2001, 06:40 AM   #11
DarkRider
The Magister

a fire ball flies trow the air killing all evil on its way

a bunch of soldier walk in saying : " we are here to keep order "

------------------
i have become an good man defending Good Against Evil

[This message has been edited by DarkRider (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old 10-03-2001, 06:43 AM   #12
Zbyszek

Oh... I am sorry Ed. You didnt sleep well . Is it some gastric problem? You guys start to whine like Aerie herself : "Oh, I'm tired, I have never in my life walked so long" I got tired and put her into circus cage again. I thought it can be cultural thread, sipping coffee, could you give me sugar please...
But then you bumped here like...
Old 10-03-2001, 06:54 AM   #13
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkRider:
a fire ball flies trow the air killing all evil on its way

a bunch of soldier walk in saying : " we are here to keep order "

Darkrider, do you wanna join ALSB??

------------------
Old 10-03-2001, 07:21 AM   #14
DarkRider
The Magister

NOOOOO

[This message has been edited by DarkRider (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old 10-03-2001, 09:27 AM   #15
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Alaric:
Since the first restaurant has been closed right after my post, I will move it here.

Alaric, a Paladin serving Lathander, has been sent to the area to investigate rumors that there is a restraunt serving dishes of Aerie. He is going about his assignment even though he belives that the rumors are false. He comes upon the KFA and enters and can not believe that they are serving Aerie on a stick. If he was not alone he would do something about this abomination. He storms out and as he is leaving, he remembers the special spell that he has been granted on this quest and decides to cast it - summon the Health Inspector and summon specially enhanced rodents.

Health Inspector - I am afraid I am going to have to shut you down. This
place is crawling with rodents.

PS - These rodents are just like the squirel in the city of Easthaven in Icewind Dale

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 10-02-2001).]
Fortunately, Summoning spells are of a fairly short duration, so when the *replacement* health inspector arrives he finds a clean, up-to-code restaurant.

Would you care for some rat-on-a-stick, Alaric?

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-03-2001, 09:33 AM   #16
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I'm interested in applying for the post of 'supervisor of magical defences' at hte KFA.
I asked someone else, but I think that was one of the threads that got closed, do you think I could get the job????

Welcome, Talthyr! Yes, you may be our Director of Magical Security if you wish - keep in mind, though, that some of us are also pretty well versed in magic so there may be some overlap in our functions. I, for example, am a pretty decent mage if I do say so myself (and no, I'm not going to get into a discussion over who's better ).

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-03-2001, 10:50 AM   #17
Desuma_Malevois

From the shadows behind Ed and Darkrider step two people - Desuma and Drongo.

"Ed, why should we wish to defeat you? Darkrider, why should there be a war?" Desuma asks. "WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE, WE ARE A RESTAURANT, WE WANT TO FEED YOU, NOT KILL YOU?!!"

Calming down, she then says, "We need to have a staff meeting, so I want all non-authorized personell to leave NOW."

After Ed, Darkrider, Alaric, various city guards, a health inspector, and assorted other riff raff leave, Desuma says, "OK, for our first order of business I would like to thank Killing Spree for keeping such a good watch on the place while Drongo and I were out 'scouting'. KS, Larry of the Temple would like to meet with you so that he can give you the money that they owe us for damages [see the KFA thread over in the GD forum]. Of course you may have whatever support you wish."

"Next, I'm afraid it is to be war, my friends. Even as we speak the ALSB is preparing for battle [see various ALSB and HADB threads in the GD forum]. I find the idea of such a mighty clan declaring war on a restaurant to be ludricous, yet I am also very angry. They have attempted to cause us bodily harm at every turn, yet the worst we have offered them is a cream pie in the face and a trip home when one of them came in here and tried to wreck the place. Two of their number have declared a truce with us, yet they are pathetically quick to break their word and attack us yet again. They would take the food from our mouths and declare a 'holy war' upon us, just because they don't like the way we live. Are we going to lie down and take this? I for one am not."

"Finally, we have several new staff members. Would you please introduce yourselves and perhaps tell us a little about you?"

------------------

Old 10-03-2001, 11:02 AM   #18
DarkRider
The Magister

KFA settel you head qauters in Generale chat more effectieve

------------------

but i can also be Evil and attack All whats Good

make me choose
Old 10-03-2001, 11:11 AM   #19
DarkRider
The Magister

a spy enter's , hmmmmm
i see but you bake there god Aerie thats i thing
they are trying to do is destroy you for that

and second you have offend them first
see there first tempel , ...

and HADB is trying to get your members from this wen you lose
or ALSB loses they try to get there members
so that why HADB keeps there nouses out this ...

------------------

but i can also be Evil and attack All whats Good

make me choose
Old 10-03-2001, 11:21 AM   #20
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Oh, don't worry Desuma, I don't mean I wanna be the only magic user here, I just need a classy title to show that I help magically defending the KFA

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB

Long live HADB!!!

It comes from the depths of your soul, you cannot fight it, to try is to prove it, it knows all, but is rarely spoken.
It is truth.