Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-25-2001, 03:20 PM   #1
StarVid
Elminster

(I;m stuck at the office with a couple hours to kill before a staff meeting and this is what I do...)

I'm just curious, what colors do you choose for your wild mages? They should have some wacky color sets for wild mages, just because...

Also, wouldn't you think there'd be alignment restrictions on wild mages? I couldn't imagine a lawful goody goody being a person to want to handle the powers of something as chaotic as wild magic...

Can you imagine a wild mage lich. Encountering something as powerful as a lich, and as soon as he casts his first spell, fluffy bunnies appear out of nowhere. Now -that's- something that should be in NWN...

(back to killing time...)
Old 09-25-2001, 05:03 PM   #2
Bhaalthazar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm playing a game where I ShadowCheat'd *every* spellcaster into a Wild Mage. Aerie, Edwin, my Elven Fighter/Mage, Imoen, Jan, etc. Majorly fun. Surges rock!
IIRC there is a Wild Mage Githyanki at the beginning of Chapter 6. No liches just yet, but then you could always edit some I guess...

---Bhaalthazar
Old 09-25-2001, 11:50 PM   #3
chinese noodle
Manshoon

what is a wild mage???!!! i have seen them in shadow keeper but you cannot chose it as a kit when carakter creating
what are they???
Old 09-25-2001, 11:53 PM   #4
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by chinese noodle:
what is a wild mage???!!! i have seen them in shadow keeper but you cannot chose it as a kit when carakter creating
what are they???
Wild mage is a new mage kit in TOB. This topic probably belongs over there, but
if youve got TOB installed you can play one through SOA.

BTW the original kit for wild mage in the pnp game resristed the class to chaotic alignments, as I recall.

Old 09-26-2001, 02:52 AM   #5
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Wild mage is a new mage kit in TOB. This topic probably belongs over there, but
if youve got TOB installed you can play one through SOA.

BTW the original kit for wild mage in the pnp game resristed the class to chaotic alignments, as I recall.
It does sound logical

------------------

I'm Watching you...