Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-23-2004, 08:11 AM   #31
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Rapping-wise they're not great, but their music has some wicked things in it. Listen closely and you'll notice they'll do a couple of nifty things [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh dear no, I wasn't referring to their rapping, it's pretty crap. I like some of the singing and musical parts of their songs, that's what I meant.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 04-23-2004, 08:12 AM   #32
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

hmm.. there are several lacuna coil soundtracks. which one are you guys suggesting that is the best among them all? the one similar to evanesience??

edit once again:
about lacuna coil:
-unleash memories
-lacuna coil
-in a reverie
-comalies
???

edit: there is also a couple of titles called "the gathering" as well

lemme see now:
The Gathering artist by

Allen Geri
Larson Grey and
Various

which one are you guys talking about?

[ 04-23-2004, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-23-2004, 10:25 AM   #33
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
hmm.. there are several lacuna coil soundtracks. which one are you guys suggesting that is the best among them all? the one similar to evanesience??
Why don't you listen to them all. They're great and I suppose better than evanescence if you look at how long you can listen to the same song over and over [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:

edit: there is also a couple of titles called "the gathering" as well

Which one are you guys talking about?
this one I suppose: http://www.gathering.nl/

I have Fallen, got it sometime before they wen't really big cause I saw it on a site. Still listen to it sometimes though I think the ones that were picked as singles were the worst of the album. Still listen to it sometimes just as I have some linkin park cds, some songs are good. Again I had it before everyone thought they were cool like evanescence. Don't like their new stuff much anymore. So I still listen but times are rare. I do like some of those old evanescence songs but they are very different from fallen and I can't get them anywhere (no kazaa or something alike here [img]smile.gif[/img] )

There are many bands out there that are a lot better.
Old 04-23-2004, 10:38 AM   #34
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Why don't you listen to them all. They're great and I suppose better than evanescence if you look at how long you can listen to the same song over and over
give me the money . but seriously, which do you guys prefer.. similar to evanescience.. which one among these albums.. hmm.

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-23-2004, 10:57 AM   #35
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
quote:

Why don't you listen to them all. They're great and I suppose better than evanescence if you look at how long you can listen to the same song over and over
give me the money . but seriously, which do you guys prefer.. similar to evanescience.. which one among these albums.. hmm. [/QUOTE]You wanted to buy the CD. I thought you just had some a few samples and didn't know which one to listen to. Maybe if you have a good CD shop you can listen to the CD before buying it. Though I suppose there aren't many who have these CDs
I haven't heard whole CDs but some songs I liked were 'To myself I turned in' and 'Heaven's a lie' and 'falling'

http://musica.mustdie.ru/en/band/lacuna_coil/ here you can listen to 2 samples The Cds with the disk behind it have the sample
Old 04-23-2004, 10:59 AM   #36
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

thanks philip

edit:
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...06&style=MUSIC
i found some sample tracks here.. frankly .. i like thier music . and there is the band gathering there.. is this the one you guys are talking about.. they are good as well. . thanks for the info guys.. im going to search them in the music stores .

[ 04-23-2004, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-23-2004, 11:19 AM   #37
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
thanks philip

edit:
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...06&style=MUSIC
i found some sample tracks here.. frankly .. i like thier music . and there is the band gathering there.. is this the one you guys are talking about.. they are good as well. . thanks for the info guys.. im going to search them in the music stores .
yep that's the The Gathering we're talking about [img]smile.gif[/img] BTW that low quality clip on Lacuna Coil's site is great too.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:34 AM   #38
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

If it's low quality, how can it be great? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 12:04 PM   #39
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Linkin Park-good
Evanecense-shite
Old 04-23-2004, 12:29 PM   #40
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Vask, it's from "Feels So Good," right? I'm gonna go pick up Kamikaze any day now. I just get so high off his speed. Whenever there's a song out by some rapper and it says "featuring Twista," I always think it should be the other guy who's featuring, lol.