Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2002, 11:30 AM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
Well,I was hoping that someone could put a new computer in my gift basket... if there isnt a computer,you can have my gift basket. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LOL, that's LoA's job but he usually sells the computers for beer. WELCOME to Ironworks... I see you've been properly greeted by the hordes...err..members.
Old 11-12-2002, 02:29 PM   #62
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

NOW IF YOU ARE NEW OR LURKING, Come on out and say hi here! We want to meet you!

Have I heard that mentioned on this thread before??? Now that IS Spamming!
Just messin! I think these threads are very useful, in bringing Lurkers out to say hi! I remember, back in my day, my first few posts. Very nerve racking, wanted help on BG1 if I remember correctly, and a dodgy URL took my to the GD forum. Boy oh boy, it was hectic! Lol. I'm so bored.

Come on out and say hi! A Big well done to Cloudy for keepin up greetings!

And I'm only messin about fonts.....its just every post I ever made with this colour....it's MINE! hahaha [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

Ok, mabye it's not.

[ 11-12-2002, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]
Old 11-12-2002, 03:27 PM   #63
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

WoUlD I Be considered a lurker since i registered like a year ago and still have under 200 posts? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2002, 03:31 PM   #64
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by purre:
Well,I was hoping that someone could put a new computer in my gift basket... if there isnt a computer,you can have my gift basket. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LOL, that's LoA's job but he usually sells the computers for beer. WELCOME to Ironworks... I see you've been properly greeted by the hordes...err..members. [/QUOTE]I have come to the conclusion that "hordes" suits better than "members" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

HELLO to all newer members than I !!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2002, 03:44 PM   #65
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeffi0:
COOL! I didnt know you were there... I joined DBF June 2001 or so. What was your name? And yes, I was a spammer. [img]smile.gif[/img] I had more posts in a few months then some people got in years [img]smile.gif[/img] . I still visit there now and again, but it has gone downhill bigtime. It used to be busy and fun, but now it is quiet and boring. Never any arguements, debates or flame wars or Rhyming Contests.

I'm from Ancaster, Ontario. Sort of near Hamilton.
I was there under this name as well... but I was only there for about a month before they moved... I do remember alot of the "veterans" paying you out about spamming alot and also posting on a ballerina forum or something [img]tongue.gif[/img]