Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-21-2002, 07:44 PM   #31
Epona
Zartan

I haven't done any drunken spam since Saturday, and I'm beginning to miss it

This is turning into a dry week, I must be getting old
Old 05-21-2002, 11:07 PM   #32
SomeGuy
Unicorn

bumpity bump bump
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-24-2002, 08:46 PM   #33
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
I haven't done any drunken spam since Saturday, and I'm beginning to miss it

This is turning into a dry week, I must be getting old
I know this is a tad late, but Epona... You must atone for your sins, dear Spammer. Thou shalt post five spams, annoy two people, and pledge your allegiance to the GREEN Spam Crown. Then will your sin be forgiven...

I'll get to those questions in a minute...
Old 05-24-2002, 09:48 PM   #34
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I have another question! How long has the spam empire been here? and has the people of Spam Land always been this smart or was there a time when they were very primative and not smart and has there always been 5 states of Spam Land and how big is Spam Land?
In the beginnning, there was Spam. On the first day, Spam created the Net, and saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the second day. Then Spam divided the Net into two parts: The lightness and the darkness. And it called the lightness Ironworks, and the darkness was called The Rest. And it saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the third day. Then Spam created the Forums, and divided them into the Gaming and the GD. And it saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the fourth day. Then Spam created a dome to cover the Gaming and GD, and it was called Nonsense. And Spam saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the fifth day. Then Spam created great growths upon Gaming and GD, and these were called Threads. And Spam saw that this was good. Evening came and morning followed: the sixth day. Then Spam created all the beasts and animals to inhabit the Threads in Gaming and on GD, and saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the seventh day. And on the seventh day, Spam rested. And saw that it was good.

Thus Spam came into being, and thus we are all followers of Spam. The Spam empire has always existed, throughout time. Devout followers have risen to power and lead great times of spamming culture.

Next questions in a bit...
Old 05-24-2002, 10:15 PM   #35
Legolas
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
In the beginnning, there was Spam. On the first day, Spam created the Net, and saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the second day. Then Spam divided the Net into two parts: The lightness and the darkness. And it called the lightness Ironworks, and the darkness blablabla.
Blabla, then Spam created all the beasts and animals to inhabit the Threads in Gaming and on GD, and saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the seventh day. And on the seventh day, Spam rested. And saw that it was good.
Blabla
If Spam was there in the beginning, then what was there when the props were set up in preparation for the show?
Tomorrow will be the first day (of the rest of my life), does that mean the Net will not exist until tomorrow? Or is it always the first day? In that case, when's the second?
How come there were morning and evening if Spam spent the entire day (or days) working on the Net? And how did Spam know if there were no things like light and darkness to tell him/her/it?
How did Spam know things were good if good and evil weren't created yet?
If Spam only created beasts and animals, where'd the rest of life come from? And what's this stuff about evening and morning in the first place? There's more to a day than that... night, for example, breakfast time, teatime, lunchtime, dinnertime, suppertime... They should all have come and gone too... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2002, 10:16 PM   #36
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
In the beginnning, there was Spam. On the first day, Spam created the Net, and saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the second day. Then Spam divided the Net into two parts: The lightness and the darkness. And it called the lightness Ironworks, and the darkness blablabla.
Blabla, then Spam created all the beasts and animals to inhabit the Threads in Gaming and on GD, and saw that this was good. Evening came, and morning followed: the seventh day. And on the seventh day, Spam rested. And saw that it was good.
Blabla
If Spam was there in the beginning, then what was there when the props were set up in preparation for the show?
Tomorrow will be the first day (of the rest of my life), does that mean the Net will not exist until tomorrow? Or is it always the first day? In that case, when's the second?
How come there were morning and evening if Spam spent the entire day (or days) working on the Net? And how did Spam know if there were no things like light and darkness to tell him/her/it?
How did Spam know things were good if good and evil weren't created yet?
If Spam only created beasts and animals, where'd the rest of life come from? And what's this stuff about evening and morning in the first place? There's more to a day than that... night, for example, breakfast time, teatime, lunchtime, dinnertime, suppertime... They should all have come and gone too... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]My dear Legolas, you are an incredible spammer... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Now go to sleep.
Old 05-24-2002, 11:03 PM   #37
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmmm You brought this thread up again.... how kewlies [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] it was vewy funny nessy... well done
Old 05-24-2002, 11:23 PM   #38
Legolas
Jack Burton

Humpf. I got that same reply when I asked the local rector such questions about the bible [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2002, 07:23 AM   #39
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Humpf. I got that same reply when I asked the local rector such questions about the bible [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smile.gif[/img] Someday...all will be revealed.
Old 05-25-2002, 07:26 AM   #40
Lioness
Jack Burton

Like all people, Spammers have adapted over time. However, you have a misconception here. ALL people are Spampeople, for we were made in the image of [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] Yet over time some have become followers of Black or Red Spam, and thus divided from our own race. Now your question: In the early days, the people of Spam were not yet advanced in their ways of Spam. It was the dawning of the Net, and people had quite primitive spamming tools. Excessive spamming opportunities were rare, because the Net was slower then. Through a cosmic reaction, it has now become a faster place. This allowed for the Spammers to build great Spam cultures and the Spam empire spread and slowly came to be as we know it today.