Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-04-2002, 11:35 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Arledrian you have a way of saying the nicest things. [img]smile.gif[/img] Even before you changed your nick and confused me! heehee! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Before I forget, a great big [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] to Black Knight who was on the board a week before I was and played a huge role in making me feel at home and so special here at IW! He's a dear friend now as well as a fellow roleplayer and IW member. Henry, you are GOLDEN, my dear! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Miss your witty posts and sure hope that mean old employer releases you to us for more time soon!

StormCloud [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2002, 11:47 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyZ, sis.. you are another who will always be special to me! Those early days are wonderful memories. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL.. gee.. that age thread.. OH gee.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] , yes I remember that well! LOL... shocked a few folk when I posted my age.. you'd all but got me to do it.. I teetered on the brink and had just decided to post it when Armie asked.. bah.. you conspirators, you! When he said he thought older women were 'exciting', hehe.. I knew IW was a pretty cool spot to hang out! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] 'course all us ladies except our dear Mel, the Poll Queen, were 'older' than Armie! HAHAHAHA.. he left the field wide open with that comment! heh!

CloudSis
Old 01-04-2002, 11:49 PM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Happy First Anniversary Cloudy! too bad the party's on kinda late, not too many people attending...although SOMEHOW the old man got out of his nursing home to attend... maybe he got lost?
Old 01-05-2002, 12:39 AM   #14
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

HELLO, MY DEAR, AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US BOTH! (that darn caps lock king, I miss HIM dearly...remember?

Cloudsylph; our lives have had many amazing similarities, especially recently!
btw, not having cable modem really sucks!!!

I DO remember the day i signed on to big blue to ask a question, It was JANUARY 16 - the same day i ordered the cable. remember accord? i wonder whatever happened to him, sul-yin, hey you guys out there as well, remember how permanent we are until we simply fade away?...

Ironworks has been a permanancy since that time, and I wish to hijack this annivisorial opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you who answered my newbie (blast from the past - thanks for hacking the change in my name, Dan.) posts, accord, armiseal, memnoch, oh wise genie and counselor....you helped me endure the most diffuclt passage from full-time father to part-time supplicant for time with my daughter, and the eventually hard-won parity in the things that matter most, to the person I love the most... my gratitude for your support knows no bounds.

and then there was the cloud that was actually nothing but a silver lining in disguise.... thank you for the humor, intelligence, compassion, and honest wit, cloudsylph. I know we joined the same time, and I could do nothing but gape slack-jawed at the god-like ability you have to be everywhere, anytime, for anyone. Remember the heady days of post #'s and ranks, everyone was dying to see what came next, what was Dan going to come up with, could he design and load another rank figure before you blew past it like a tornado cloud late for an appointment?

Spamqueen, Stormqueen, Cloudqueen, machine-gun poster;
Welcome Wagon, Secret Sister, Moon's Hope Inn hoster.
Cloudsylph, Friend, sister with the moster. (okay, i apologize for extending the rythmic metaphor past the breaking point)

Thank you for all your efforts on OUR behalf, young lady, and happy anniversary to us both.....JJ

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 01-05-2002, 01:23 AM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Seph! Thanks for coming, dear. I know you aren't much in a party mood just now and I think your are a sweetie for posting tonight. [img]smile.gif[/img]

JJ... wow... that was a very sweet, very nostalgic post.. sigh.. I remember it all like it was yesterday! I'm so happy for you now, you know! You lucky man! [img]smile.gif[/img] And no cable? GASP *needs oxygen at the mere thought* CloudSylph.. aww.. nobody else ever used that one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudsylph, in major nostalgia-mode
Old 01-05-2002, 03:20 AM   #16
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Happy Anniversary Cloudy.

Not many people even know this but I first started posting here under the name Kors Bloodaxe back in September of 2000. I had stuck to the BG1 forum.
Old 01-05-2002, 03:33 AM   #17
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Look how far you've come from those newbie days Cloudbringer...now a mod and owner of a cafe!

Well, heres to much more happy posting.
Old 01-05-2002, 03:43 AM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Vic, Scholarcs! Thanks for the good wishes!

Vic you've been around IW a while then!

Scholarcs.. yes.. I know.. sometimes I'm amazed when I look at all that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 01-05-2002, 04:05 AM   #19
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

quote:

Armisael (who's since gone off to enjoy wedded bliss )

WHHAAAATTT?? i remember him leaving but not about this kind of info.. where did you get this cloudy? i have been wondering how he is right now since he doesnt come anymore in this board. too bad hardly anyone of the oldies remember me in the old board. i was Zoratorak if anyone could recall. [img]smile.gif[/img]

btw: congrats with your anniversery cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] . although we've not been close friends in IW, ive considered you a valued person in this community since youve started joining in the old blue board. and watched you grow with all your new titles. [img]smile.gif[/img] .. hehe i liked reading them.

Catch me if you can..
Old 01-05-2002, 04:58 AM   #20
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Yep I have been around for awhile but between Sept 2000 and the time I signed up under this name I mainly lurked around here as I was busy playing Bg.

Once again Cloudy Congrats.