Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, June 8,2009

Well, where I am, the temperature is regularly around zero, as we have a frost almost every night. Never above about twelve during the day, and I'm not good with cold weather, so sorry if I lash out at anybody. I don't mean it at all, I promise.
Wolf Rider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #12
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Got most of my exam results from this semester back today (still waiting on one) and have passed everything so far. Been a bit close in places (passed Intro to sedimentology by 3%) but a pass is a pass, and with the various crap that's happened to me this year, I think I've done fairly well.

Now, if only I knew people in this part of England that I could go out and have a few drinks with to celebrate.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #13
Kezardin
Elminster

Howdy DS,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
Got most of my exam results from this semester back today (still waiting on one) and have passed everything so far. Been a bit close in places (passed Intro to sedimentology by 3%) but a pass is a pass, and with the various crap that's happened to me this year, I think I've done fairly well.
Well done - congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
Now, if only I knew people in this part of England that I could go out and have a few drinks with to celebrate.
Nothing like a few cleansing ales to toast victory.

And with the runes, or without ?
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #14
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Evening all.
On the plus side, I passed the one remaining subject on my course, and my dad let me shoot tin cans with his shotgun. Also there is a storm coming. About time.

On the downside, I have a headache, and was just told that I was payed too much on my grant this year, so next year I am going to have £738 taken off me in one hit. This leaves me £700 to live on next year, for food, books, some of the bills, etc.

Last edited by Dragonshadow; 06-15-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #15
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

*sits at the bar and grabs some M&Ms*
Hey all. Hope you're all okay.
Just a quick update from me - My sleeping problems are back. And my mood has gone downhill very fast, and I'm at a pretty low point right now. I think it may be a smart idea to go back to counselling next year.

Old 06-21-2009, 02:17 AM   #16
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

That sucks, DS. Really sorry about the sleeping problem. Maybe you're a vampire and don't realise it...

For the Aussies, it is currently the shortest day of the year. I'm sure the rest of you have been there or will be there soon.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:23 AM   #17
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

I guess that means we're having our longest day of the year here on the other side of the world then. Sounds fun. Just saw a preview of the new Transformers movie, were they unable to secure Lebouf (sp?) for a repeat of his role, cuz, that didn't look anything like him (brief though the appearance in the commercial was)

Temperature is expected to hit about 92F around noon, not too bad for this time of year. Sadly, since nobody spends money on insulation in Florida, I have to keep the blinds closed on the windows to keep cooling costs down.

Anywho, just for giggles and to hopefully cheer some persons up, I give you Robert DeNiro:

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com

Last edited by Firestormalpha; 06-21-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:47 AM   #18
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Preview of Transformers as in the one that comes out on Wednesday? Or are they planning a new one already? The one coming out on Wednesday definitely has Shia LaBeouf in it, as well as pretty much the entire cast from the original movie.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:03 AM   #19
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

Pretty sure it's the recent (or soon to be) release. Haven't been keeping up with release dates much these days. Not much point without money to spend on the movies. Just in that brief glimpse I saw, it didn't look like him. But it was also fairly brief.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #20
wellard
Dracolisk

Thinking of you and hoping DS

Just got back from a long weekend away with the family. Though its middle of winter we decided to go and visit the coldest area of NSW outside the snowy mountains.

We visited Orange and the surrounding areas, central western New South Wales (where is Lennon Cook and friends - the orange ironworker residents these days anyhow?)

Maybe i will post pics later.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote