Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-05-2000, 06:17 AM   #1
Blashyrkh88

when will there be a patch solving the multiple bugs showing up constantly in the game?

Another question: Which character has the ability to do the kung fu thingie?

Suggestion: make a camp-option in this game.. i hate the night.. First you can't see anything, and you also jump out of your boots by fear when the enemies scream right behind you and you can't see 'em =).. The whiskas infravision sucks.. it does not improve vision at all (almost).. Anybody else who jumps into the ceiling when enemies appear at night.. =) maybe i'm just a sissy but ..

Old 10-05-2000, 06:34 AM   #2
JaredC80SF

Not sure about the patch, Monk and Ninja both have Kung Fu, and I agree with the camp option. I hate wandering around at night, but I can see why they didn't put it in. Everyone would camp at night and just explore during the day, making nighttime pointless. As well as training takes time to complete, so you can't just train, camp, train, camp etc. until your characters are maxxed out. Plus certain quests require time to pass, such as wandering around naked for 2 whole days to become a monk.

Jared

Old 10-05-2000, 01:16 PM   #3
Philip

I understand the need for a camp option, to pass time, day or night. As far as darkness goes, there are torches and lanterns for sale, and spells like Torchlight and Illuminate. And you are NOT a sissy. It's SUPPOSED to be scary at times. That's part of the fun, at least for me.

Old 10-05-2000, 01:21 PM   #4
Delmax

This is one great RPG so far..

My thoughts are..Camp option..useless..Time is used alot in this game..and that would offset certain quest..

I love when mobs say something from afar..and give me the spook..adds to the realism..is one thing that makes this such a great game..
Get scout if ya way too "sissy"..