Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-21-2001, 01:25 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Ok here it goes:

I like to get the most out of everything like exp. quests and the like. Problem. I dont like Valygar and I think he is a pain in the ass. My party is already soo cool for me, and I dont want any loser tpo be in it. So the alternative is to kill him. But I am a good person (yeah right) and I dont want to do it. So I need a majority of your opinions on what to do!

The verdict is in your hands my dear jury : )
Old 01-21-2001, 01:36 AM   #2
Armisael

Mate, if you want to kill him, just kill him. You can also take his corpse to Tolgerias and claim the reward after you open the planar sphere with it.

Old 01-21-2001, 01:40 AM   #3
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

Uh, this theory might totally dampen your chee but why not leave one of your characters somewhere where they wont run in front of a charging iron golem and stick doofy ol' Valygar in your party for the duration of the quest? After that you can give him the boot and get your original character back (who might be peeved at you, just smack em around and they learn ta luv ya again, hehe)
Old 01-21-2001, 04:02 AM   #4
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Behamut please note that Valygar is actually a very good character
better then Minsc in any chase
nice katana fighter
And my best fighter if you look at both kills and XP (only edwin and I scored higher but we are magi)
Old 01-21-2001, 04:46 AM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Nah... he isn't a good fighter to me. I can wield katanas far better than him. KILL is my option. Sorry