Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-27-2000, 05:39 PM   #1
Rincewind

I just got the mission to invite the stouts to join the warrior clan. I'm afraid I didn't let the smith talk long enough so I didn't get the invitation (not one of my 4 members!). Is there a possibility to get that invitation without having to reload back to almost half the game? Or is there an item editor somewhere?
BTW, is it only me or do other people have problems with the long speeches? And the consequences if You just change characters or enter a guild?

Old 10-28-2000, 12:32 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I think everyone has been experiencing problems with the way quests are handled in W&W - the weakest part of the game. Have you tried clicking the quest button again at the armorer's? Perhaps, since you didn't get the scroll/invitation the quest hasn't actually "taken" yet. Really hope that will work for you!
Wyv