Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-29-2002, 03:16 PM   #1
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

ok, you HAVE to see this to believe it!!!
/
/
http://www.malepregnancy.com/
/
/
if it doesnt work, just type in pregnantman in your browser. it should have a list of links, and one is pregnantman. its is icky, and i wouldnt do it for all the money in the damn world!!!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 07-29-2002, 03:19 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

this is the same subject to my thread and I posted the link there...
Old 07-29-2002, 05:28 PM   #3
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

adam, i oppologise. i didnt see the link in your post. sorry again, i will deleat this post when i get off of work, so you can read my oppology. oops.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 07-30-2002, 04:50 PM   #4
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Ummmm, dudes. It's obviously a spoof site! Snicker, shake your heads, and move on.
Old 07-30-2002, 08:43 PM   #5
Belle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This can't be for real. There is NO possible way that a man can carry a baby. Do they honestly think that people are gullible enough to fall for this? Well, I'm not. Now, I might be wrong and I am not normally the traditional June Cleaver stay at home barefoot pregnant type, but no, not no, but he** no! For one, don't they know that women have a pain threshold 9 times stronger than men? We are the stronger gender. For the sake of all sacred things in this world, I pray that the "creators" of this absurdity will not make fun of the most sacred role that women can ever play in this life. My son might irritate me at times, but I would never, could never take back my pregnancy and would never want to.

[ 07-30-2002, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Belle ]