Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2003, 05:29 PM   #11
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

It was defective

I can't ever say I've really left a booger anywhere bad. But once last year in one of my unfeminine moments, i shot a fat snot rocket out of my nose while about to get into my car...right as some guys were walking by, LOL. One of them was all "Dude nice shot!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Needless to say i got in my car quick and didn't shoot anymore snot rockets at school

[ 10-25-2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 10-25-2003, 05:35 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
ARGH! what happened to my spinning, kicking, flaming, red kung fu gal?
She'll be back, this is just a temporary KFG for Halloween, she's KFGH

[ 10-25-2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]
Old 10-25-2003, 07:35 PM   #13
cazzie
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
It was defective

I can't ever say I've really left a booger anywhere bad. But once last year in one of my unfeminine moments, i shot a fat snot rocket out of my nose while about to get into my car...right as some guys were walking by, LOL. One of them was all "Dude nice shot!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Needless to say i got in my car quick and didn't shoot anymore snot rockets at school
LMAO lol that is hilarious well done
Old 10-25-2003, 07:41 PM   #14
SomeGuy
Unicorn

This happened not too long ago, last week, I was sitting at my computer during second hour and this big monster boogie was like on the edge of coming out of my nostril so I'm all trying to breath it back in and on the exhale it falls out and I assumed I got it back in, the next day the teacher came up and said "Andrew, we had a complaint yesterday about a booger on the keyboard..." [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-25-2003, 08:16 PM   #15
Jorath Calar
Harper

This one is a bit disgusting so if you are eating stop reading now...

Ready?

Okey...

Last summer I was working in a gasstation and had a very bad cold, and one day as I was pumping diesel fuel on this huge Pajero for a guy who dressed like he was about to swear an oath as a presidebt... I sneezed and since I was wearing gloves that were soaked in oil and fuel I just turned to my side and sneezed and wow what a sneeze... almost felt like my lungs were flying out of my nose... I looked around but didn't see any nastiness... another car came and I started pumping and the guy from the first car came back and as he was driving away I noticed a HUGE slimy, green disgusting booger... on the back window of the car... [img]smile.gif[/img] I really hope this guy won't be back... ever... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Told you, you shouldn't have read it... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 09:43 PM   #16
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Last summer I was working in a gasstation and had a very bad cold, and one day as I was pumping diesel fuel on this huge Pajero for a guy who dressed like he was about to swear an oath as a presidebt... I sneezed and since I was wearing gloves that were soaked in oil and fuel I just turned to my side and sneezed and wow what a sneeze... almost felt like my lungs were flying out of my nose... I looked around but didn't see any nastiness... another car came and I started pumping and the guy from the first car came back and as he was driving away I noticed a HUGE slimy, green disgusting booger... on the back window of the car... [img]smile.gif[/img] I really hope this guy won't be back... ever... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Told you, you shouldn't have read it... [img]smile.gif[/img]
No, thats just wrong [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 11:19 PM   #17
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:

[/QUOTE]sweet as
How you been Wendy? taking care of life? [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: And so I'm not fully off topic, while I was at work I remembered this other snot story...

I was in primary school at an assembly rehearsal for something, anyways... all us kids were lined up in rows sitting on the floor of the assembly hall and I was at the front of one of these rows. I had the hell stuffed up nose but no tissues or hankie to blow my nose with so I kept sniffing the slime back in hoping the thing we were doing would finish so I could get to the loo to get rid of the gunk on toilet paper.
Needless to say, that never happened... I sneezed, really loud so that everyone heard and all this snot landed on the ground in front of me, but that's not the worst part, attatched to my face was the biggest snot bubble I'd ever (or have ever) had. Needing to get out of there I stood up and ran for the doorleaving a teacher to clean up the mess I'd left on the floor...
ahh memories...

[ 10-25-2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 10-25-2003, 11:23 PM   #18
GForce

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
roflmao...I ain't telling [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You're no fun [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]hehe. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] true ladies are descret. why should they tell? btw, this topic is gross. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2003, 11:56 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:

[/QUOTE]sweet as
How you been Wendy? taking care of life? [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: And so I'm not fully off topic, while I was at work I remembered this other snot story...

I was in primary school at an assembly rehearsal for something, anyways... all us kids were lined up in rows sitting on the floor of the assembly hall and I was at the front of one of these rows. I had the hell stuffed up nose but no tissues or hankie to blow my nose with so I kept sniffing the slime back in hoping the thing we were doing would finish so I could get to the loo to get rid of the gunk on toilet paper.
Needless to say, that never happened... I sneezed, really loud so that everyone heard and all this snot landed on the ground in front of me, but that's not the worst part, attatched to my face was the biggest snot bubble I'd ever (or have ever) had. Needing to get out of there I stood up and ran for the doorleaving a teacher to clean up the mess I'd left on the floor...
ahh memories...
[/QUOTE]OMG, ROTFL!, and also my condolences Downunda! But feel special, cause not everyone can breath a big snot bubble

Old 10-25-2003, 11:57 PM   #20
Chewbacca
Zartan

The worst place I have seen somebody leave a booger is on a seat on the subway. Ewwwwwwww!!!!! [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]